[Help Request] Hex edits...

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
Thanks, out of interest tho is there any other way to edit it?
Decompile it, copy the code, edit the code, recompile.
But it's a lot of work for something so little, and you have to learn how.

Or ask the owner

Edit: But even then you'll have to add all the GUI and stuff back in yourself.
Anything in the GUI editor tab (forgot the name).
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Decompile it, copy the code, edit the code, recompile.
But it's a lot of work for something so little, and you have to learn how.

Or ask the owner

Edit: But even then you'll have to add all the GUI and stuff back in yourself.
Anything in the GUI editor tab (forgot the name).
Decompiling doesnt give you all of the code. I tried it on my old loader in an attempt to retrieve my code back.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Decompiling doesnt give you all of the code. I tried it on my old loader in an attempt to retrieve my code back.
The way I do it, it gives you everything.
Can't show you how though
I've tried decompiling to VB and I can load it up as a project in VB but I havnt had any success beyond that I get about 66 errors if I try to build it and I can't find the information about the toolstrip
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
I've tried decompiling to VB and I can load it up as a project in VB but I havnt had any success beyond that I get about 66 errors if I try to build it and I can't find the information about the toolstrip
Worked for me on my pictureviewer test project.
It was two months ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Worked for me on my pictureviewer test project.
It was two months ago.
What program did you use? I'm using reflector.
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
What program did you use? I'm using reflector.
Same...
My project was insanely simple, it didn't have much.
Well maybe thats why. You used simple labels etc. But reflectors dont show in the background code that you put in.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Well maybe thats why. You used simple labels etc. But reflectors dont show in the background code that you put in.
Yeah, it was just a Picturebox, OpenFileDialog button, and Exit button
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Yeah, it was just a Picturebox, OpenFileDialog button, and Exit button
Hmm yep. Cuase the code i was trying to recover was an injector and the code there is in the background which cant be recovered.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us