DetectedMPGH.NET D3D WALLHACK Hotkey Hack

Posts 16–30 of 239 · Page 2 of 16
Hope this one gets approved asap
this version works on PB BR? because I tried another version and X-trap blocked :/
Quote Originally Posted by killbyme View Post
well done sir ... keep it up
what OS compatible your hack ?
try ... hopefully work, because in PBlackout and PBItaly worked well in WIN7.32 and 64.bit

Quote Originally Posted by jonatas1000 View Post
this version works on PB BR? because I tried another version and X-trap blocked :/
Be patient bro, really hard to hack through the X-TRAP, 80% hack made ​​to HShield.exe I rarely do they include a special joint X-TRAP.
ok sir thanks a lot ... more power
@Liz

approve Please!!!

@Thunder

approve if u can

any one approve pleaseeeeeee
works like a charm....
love u programmers
just 1 thing, after 5 mins or so, d game crashes and bugtrap error pops up. any suggestions?
thanx
XTRAP it is really hard to be circumvented. I admire you guys from mpgh.
thank you:
[MPGH] JAMAL
Qmoainx
ExileStudios
AeonHack
xZ3ROPROJ3CTx
evet kardeşim bunu nasıl ne zaman vericeksiniz? mesaj atanlaramı ?

How can we take this wh?
Why are you not minion?

Didn't you say something about being inactive, but you're here..
not approved since 5 hours any minion please approve
when i try to login it gets a message and exit the game...
how can i fix this?
Posts 16–30 of 239 · Page 2 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?