PatchedNgMC, DragonNest Multiclient for SEA & NA

Posts 16–30 of 110 · Page 2 of 8
I tried it on SEA server but one of the client will be disconnected after few minutes, with 00001002 error code
i confirm this

doesnt work dn sea



well back to vmware :/
THanks, Eros! XD
It seem so buggy. my 2 client load but at the character select screen when entering the virtual password it keep saying not correct and finally got in, i got DC.
Quote Originally Posted by sangphung View Post
It seem so buggy. my 2 client load but at the character select screen when entering the virtual password it keep saying not correct and finally got in, i got DC.
I think the nexon servers are bad after the maint. since Nexon fails
can't seem to get this to work. i opened 2 launcher but after i click play and try to login, one will get DC and the other will go in
I can't seem to make it work for me. I'm on DN NA. I'm also using DNCP. I get one launcher up but when I log into my account again or into another account, the popup comes up saying "The game is already running." Any help? I followed the instructions.

Would it matter if I put the .dll in both Dragonnest folder locations? I have one in My Documents and the other is on D: directory. I put the .dll in both.
FOR ALL USERS
For those who are waiting a long time with NgMC not doing anything. You probably need to run as administrator. It needs the rights to access other processes.


For SEA
I use the exact method ProcessHacker uses. Tell me, has any SEA players ever been able to login successfully using ProcessHacker AND not get DC'd? It's not clear from the dual client thread that any SEA player has been successful. If this is the case then NgMC won't work for SEA without some edits to DragonNext.exe (probably has multiple checks for the removed mutex which have to be removed themselves.)

At least two SEA player has told me it worked for them, which is why I posted it. I'd also like to note that I get d/c'd and errors in SEA even without hacking.

FOR NA players
My NA method uses the processhacker method for the DNLauncher Mutex and an advance method for the DragonNest.exe. Everything should work fine according to several people. Make sure you aren't using an edited dnlauncher such as the one I posted before. Make sure you have you put the included dll in the base DragonNest directory. Any other D/C is likely the cause of Nexon and NOT the multiclient.
Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalg View Post
FOR ALL USERS
For those who are waiting a long time with NgMC not doing anything. You probably need to run as administrator. It needs the rights to access other processes.


For SEA
I use the exact method ProcessHacker uses. Tell me, has any SEA players ever been able to login successfully using ProcessHacker AND not get DC'd? It's not clear from the dual client thread that any SEA player has been successful. If this is the case then NgMC won't work for SEA without some edits to DragonNext.exe (probably has multiple checks for the removed mutex which have to be removed themselves.)

At least two SEA player has told me it worked for them, which is why I posted it. I'd also like to note that I get d/c'd and errors in SEA even without hacking.

FOR NA players
My NA method uses the processhacker method for the DNLauncher Mutex and an advance method for the DragonNest.exe. Everything should work fine according to several people. Make sure you aren't using an edited dnlauncher such as the one I posted before. Make sure you have you put the included dll in the base DragonNest directory. Any other D/C is likely the cause of Nexon and NOT the multiclient.
well yes you randomly get DC in SEA but not with that weird error (see screenshot that i posted) so yea i tried processhacker and still DCs me in dungeon. im sure its not working.
It does work for the NA Dragonica, but it only works for about 15minutes in and then hackshield detects something and it'll get d/ced. (Quite possibly it detects the handle "Mutex" is gone)
i can't seem to make it work for SEA.

I run ngmc as admin but still it doesn't do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by userert View Post
i can't seem to make it work for SEA.

I run ngmc as admin but still it doesn't do anything.
same here..
w7 32bit run as admin .. nothing..
and i also tried the other methods using process h4cker , i can open multiple launcher with it.. can find the 1st ___DN___
but when i push start , and find the MutexDragonNest , it doesn't show anything ..

any solution ?? thx .. appreciate this anyway
Quote Originally Posted by senying View Post
same here..
w7 32bit run as admin .. nothing..
and i also tried the other methods using process h4cker , i can open multiple launcher with it.. can find the 1st ___DN___
but when i push start , and find the MutexDragonNest , it doesn't show anything ..

any solution ?? thx .. appreciate this anyway
i also did the same thing and tried the process hacker, and got the exact same result.

I can open two clients, but when i open the dragonnest.exe handles to close the MutexDragonNest, nothing is listed in the Handles.
I approved this thread.

The only thing i need is a bot who follows and attack when attacked.
Posts 16–30 of 110 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?