PatchedNgMC, DragonNest Multiclient for SEA & NA

Posts 61–75 of 110 · Page 5 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by darknetwork View Post
multiclient's still working fine. some of my friends're using it too.





dunno. it's working fine for me. i'm using kernel detective on windows vista 32bit
it works untill you run a dungeon then you will get a DC..
Quote Originally Posted by chip99 View Post
it works untill you run a dungeon then you will get a DC..
exactly. i only use it to transfer my item to other id.

i hope someone can figure out what's wrong.
In regards to everyone having problems with dc's, I'm on NA and I run 2-3 Dragon Nests to do frag runs. Then again I have hackshield disabled, that might be why.
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
In regards to everyone having problems with dc's, I'm on NA and I run 2-3 Dragon Nests to do frag runs. Then again I have hackshield disabled, that might be why.
if you would read the thread you would notice that we are talking about DN SEA..
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
In regards to everyone having problems with dc's, I'm on NA and I run 2-3 Dragon Nests to do frag runs. Then again I have hackshield disabled, that might be why.
thanks, maybe it was hackshield's doing which cause disconnecting in SEA
but i think SEA&NA has different hackshield. SEA use GPK or something
I'm play on SEA and I whipped up a multiclient with no zoom limitations in 1 minute. Works great.
Quote Originally Posted by MrNeedHelp View Post
I'm play on SEA and I whipped up a multiclient with no zoom limitations in 1 minute. Works great.
yup yup. Multi client is sweet isnt it? untill they patch the exploit that is
Care to elaborate Mr.Hitman, oh wait..
how many time do we have to wait?.. cuz i waited like 5 minuts and it doesn't say that Anti-MC is disabled :S

edit: nvm... after reading the thread... i see that for SEA i's fucked up
i followed the instruction yet i still get dragon nest already running =s
Quote Originally Posted by MULETOOLX5 View Post
i followed the instruction yet i still get dragon nest already running =s
the sea version dosnt work,
did you try running exe. on admin?
that worked for me STUPID W7!!!
oh forgot to mention i was on na. XX. but yea tried the admin didnt work either =s
Has anyone tried running 4 clients at once on 4GB of ram? I was thinking the system might run out of ram.

Just wondering if any of you have actually tried this and had success on 4GB of system ram. I mean I could always upgrade, but, it's not really that important.
Quote Originally Posted by Wahreez View Post
Has anyone tried running 4 clients at once on 4GB of ram? I was thinking the system might run out of ram.

Just wondering if any of you have actually tried this and had success on 4GB of system ram. I mean I could always upgrade, but, it's not really that important.
Try looking at how much one client takes up. I think you should be able to.
Posts 61–75 of 110 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?