Originally Posted by 2o12 haha wont be any left xD im already 94 prayer!! "Cheers" nice, I'm only 61 aint got cash for more .
Originally Posted by Markus nice, I'm only 61 aint got cash for more . Wish i could share some only have my ashes and 8m
Originally Posted by 2o12 Wish i could share some only have my ashes and 8m go bandos with turmoil, then you can share some ashes
Originally Posted by Markus go bandos with turmoil, then you can share some ashes haha true i will probably <3 :P
Originally Posted by [E]lmo i got 99 pray banked muhuhaha 5k frost bones now i just need the free time to use them ... frosties are terribly overpriced. I'd just get d bones to save a bunch of money.
Originally Posted by [E]lmo i got 99 pray banked muhuhaha 5k frost bones now i just need the free time to use them ... What's your current prayer level?