SolvedPlane's Craft Mod HELP

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Plane's Craft Mod HELP
English:
Please, somebody help me.
I downloaded the Planes Craft Mod at modsforminecraft.com (here is the link)
It's working, i can see the planes and the necessary materials to do the planes in my TooManyItemsEditor, but when i place the plane in ANY terrain, a little black smoke is are coming out of the propeller. I don't know if i did something wrong, but i desinstaled and instaled again the mod several times, and that keep happening. Please Somebody Help Me!!! (Sorry My Bad English, I'm Brasillian)

Português:
Por favor, alguem me ajude.
Eu baixei o Mod de Aviões (PlaneCraft Mod) em modsforminecraft.com (aqui está o link).
Está funcionando, eu posso ver os aviões e os materiais necessários para fazê-los no meu TooManyItemsEditor, mas quando eu coloco o avião em QUALQUER terreno, uma fumacinha preta fica saindo da hélice do avião. Eu não sei se fiz algo de errado, mas eu desinstalei e instalei o mod várias vezes, mas continua acontecendo. Por Favor Alguém Me Ajude!!!


Thanks For Ur Attention
It's ment to do that.. do you have any trouble flying the plane?
I'm guessing you can still ride it. Imagine riding a helicopter yourself, do you see black smoke, as in the engine?
Quote Originally Posted by nortagem View Post
English:
Please, somebody help me.
I downloaded the Planes Craft Mod at modsforminecraft.com (here is the link)
It's working, i can see the planes and the necessary materials to do the planes in my TooManyItemsEditor, but when i place the plane in ANY terrain, a little black smoke is are coming out of the propeller. I don't know if i did something wrong, but i desinstaled and instaled again the mod several times, and that keep happening. Please Somebody Help Me!!! (Sorry My Bad English, I'm Brasillian)

Português:
Por favor, alguem me ajude.
Eu baixei o Mod de Aviões (PlaneCraft Mod) em modsforminecraft.com (aqui está o link).
Está funcionando, eu posso ver os aviões e os materiais necessários para fazê-los no meu TooManyItemsEditor, mas quando eu coloco o avião em QUALQUER terreno, uma fumacinha preta fica saindo da hélice do avião. Eu não sei se fiz algo de errado, mas eu desinstalei e instalei o mod várias vezes, mas continua acontecendo. Por Favor Alguém Me Ajude!!!


Thanks For Ur Attention
If you see a black smoke popping out of the plane (mostly from the engine/propeller)

Its just ok, I too also see black smoke on my side
It does that, just go inside the plane, then press one of the hotkey buttons and then add coal in.
thanks Thaz
i got it
Its suppost to do that
Marked as solved.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us