HelpHelp Please :)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help Please :)
About a year ago I use to mod heavily on CA.. Like a couple hundred at once.. Then about 6 months ago i remember someone said something about not being able to mod anymore cause or something nexon did.. Which idk.. but i replaced the newly updated REZ files with the old modded ones and every time CA crashed :/ I havent tried since then but can anyone tell me if I need to change anything?
You can still mod textures for guns, but anything dealing with the characters, models, or textures for the maps need to be bypassed
Now I have a problem.. I merge the modded files I have with the REZ merger tool and then when the merge is complete rename the file to TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez and replace the current TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez file(2 kb) with the new merged TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez file(about 300 mb) and start the game but it never works.. And the files I merged are GUNS_M_SG and GUNS_M_SR
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?