TalkingInterface Mods

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by JakeXI View Post
There isn't a download for the FPS cursor D:
Pie has to approve of it, I think he's sleeping. :O
Quote Originally Posted by bloodshadow` View Post
im waiting for the fps cursor
Whenever Pie gets around to approving, you may have it. :P
Quote Originally Posted by xchronicxlinkx View Post
Whenever Pie gets around to approving, you may have it. :P
thanks a million
Quote Originally Posted by bloodshadow` View Post
thanks a million
Any time, make sure to keep checking back every so often. I'll be updating with more nifty mods.
Approving FPS crosshair. Checking the last file currently.

EDIT: approved both.
Sharigan isn't working. Crosshairs won't be shown, but cursor changes to red colour
Quote Originally Posted by JakeXI View Post
Sharigan isn't working. Crosshairs won't be shown, but cursor changes to red colour
The sharingan one doesn't show?
Could you post a screenshot?
Quote Originally Posted by xchronicxlinkx View Post
The sharingan one doesn't show?
Could you post a screenshot?
Same thing happens with the FPS Cursor.
The cursor turns red but no cross hair is shown. It's just a screen w/o the crosshairs.

EDIT: Okay, my FPS Crosshairs are working nao.
o_o
Quote Originally Posted by JakeXI View Post
Same thing happens with the FPS Cursor.
The cursor turns red but no cross hair is shown. It's just a screen w/o the crosshairs.

EDIT: Okay, my FPS Crosshairs are working nao.
o_o
They all worked for me.. o.O
I keep seeing a lot of people using the rainbow hp bar,
So I mine as well use it too :]
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by slayer9205 View Post
I keep seeing a lot of people using the rainbow hp bar,
So I mine as well use it too :]
Thanks.
It's better than the normal health bar. ^_^
i trying to make my own crosshair but dont know how anyone know how? i cant find any guide on it.
u should give credit to creators since u didnt make them
Quote Originally Posted by bluechams View Post
u should give credit to creators since u didnt make them
I never claimed to have made them.
But, I guess I can do that.
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us