in SEA there is a guy named Alchie who is a rich kid and he just +12 everything he has. not so hard.
Enhancement Hack
It actually is possible to hack the enhancement system.
There was some program I bumped into along time ago while searching for hacks for the chinese version that allowed you to +12 without fail, and I think if you paid more it went up to +15 or whatever.
but that hack was like $700 USD. lol
There was some program I bumped into along time ago while searching for hacks for the chinese version that allowed you to +12 without fail, and I think if you paid more it went up to +15 or whatever.
but that hack was like $700 USD. lol
Or, he could of just bought Vortex Geodes.. :P
It's possible with Vortex Geodes, and REALLY REALLY REALLY RICH people.
It's also possible it's a hack, but I sincerely hope it never gets released because what is the point with everyone just mindlessly enhancing everything to +12 - +15?
It's also possible it's a hack, but I sincerely hope it never gets released because what is the point with everyone just mindlessly enhancing everything to +12 - +15?
12+ blue items WOW SHOCKER
thats how you make money!!!
[ orb,wands,greatsword,longbow]
nothing new move along !
thats how you make money!!!
[ orb,wands,greatsword,longbow]
nothing new move along !
I pretty much verified about the low level players plus +12ing equips because their success rate is higher. It's pretty much not I only did get to +8 and +9 on some equips sending stuff to a lower lvl alternate and fortifying them. So, it's either these players somehow making it not fail, they are the next Fortune 500 Ceo's cause of their luck, or they have bought like a ton of gold and use it to buy geodes.


So is there some kind of secret club nobody knows about where these hacks are being made
Because you guys really need to ask them to visit this website just a suggestion lol
Because you guys really need to ask them to visit this website just a suggestion lol
unlikely with geo... the guy was using a lvl 1 archer char to enhance... if were geo wats the need to do that? should do it on main account..
its crazy, im on velskud right now and this one guy is spamming this, +12 enhancements left and right
Weird thing is...it isn't one person or even two or three, it's like 10-20 people somehow spamming +12s and +13s on level 1 archers at Ironwood on lvl 24 blue rarity gear. -___- as I make this post 5 more people just got more +12s and +13s....
finally it died out
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Vindictus DiscussionsIdea: Enhancement "hack" idea.IC 5 Vindictus TutorialsEnhancement Stat "Hack" + Tutorial on editing DB.
47 WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15
