It is a REAL hack. Just to inform you. I saw it in one of the china dn website.
Enhancement Hack
^ correct. i have a friend who played DN china. enhancement hack = mats not consumed/ equipment not broken/ enhancement does not decrease.
and for those who have the working bot, there is also the enhancement hack attach to that program.
and for those who have the working bot, there is also the enhancement hack attach to that program.
This has to be a real hack, no doubt about it. This person on my server on NA client, was spamming +12 and then +13 for tons and tons of items.
This same person, who btw was a lvl 1 archer, also had a hack to be able to spam world chat, doubting that she actually had the blue birds for the messages. She spammed the chat saying, Ironwood Village CH. 6.
I decided to check it out, see what was going on. She was standing there by the mailbox and requested trade with me. She traded me 111,111 gold. O.O
So I don't really know if there are gold hacks or not, the ones I've tried out don't work. But there is definitely an enhancement hack out there that I'd love to get my hands on.
This same person, who btw was a lvl 1 archer, also had a hack to be able to spam world chat, doubting that she actually had the blue birds for the messages. She spammed the chat saying, Ironwood Village CH. 6.
I decided to check it out, see what was going on. She was standing there by the mailbox and requested trade with me. She traded me 111,111 gold. O.O
So I don't really know if there are gold hacks or not, the ones I've tried out don't work. But there is definitely an enhancement hack out there that I'd love to get my hands on.
Just gave you 111k gold? Lol.
There is no gold hack unless you hack the database, however I used to play on NA and there are a bunch of spammers who spam malicious web site asking to go to that site for free gold. Instead, it's a site that installs a key logger and the attackers gets their account and sometimes their Credit Card number.
It explains why they have so much gold. As for the enchantment hack, since HackSheild is a bit hard to bypass, I don't think there is one and I think they use gold to buy those things to make an item +12 and sell them in the auction house to get gold. So, sorry but there is no enchantment hack or gold hack, just shady annoying people.
It explains why they have so much gold. As for the enchantment hack, since HackSheild is a bit hard to bypass, I don't think there is one and I think they use gold to buy those things to make an item +12 and sell them in the auction house to get gold. So, sorry but there is no enchantment hack or gold hack, just shady annoying people.
@AdamArclight,
Yes this hacker or whatever he is just gave me 111k gold. I'm rich as hell now and I couldn't be happier, but I just would love to know how. Everyone claims there are no gold hacks or what not. I do believe there aren't any 'gold' hacks, but there has got to be something going on helping this person get a ton of money.
This person has now for the past hour spammed world chat over and over saying random things a hacker would say. Like, Buying Blue Courier bird, 300g, Ironwood Ch. 6.
Stupid stuff like that obviously showing he is a hacker because he has no limit on his blue courier birds and is just spamming world chat.
I watched the auction house for about 10 minutes, a shit load of people just started putting up their blue courier birds for 300g each or 600g for their stack of 2. i kept refreshing and they were being bought out almost instantly. Bet you can't guess by who.
Now, I got this bright idea to post my 2 birds for a lot more gold. So guess who is 50k richer now? <<< This guy.
Now, how this person getting so much gold and just doing what he wants? Seems much like a gold hack to me. Almost like, there is a God, and then there are Atheists.
Yes this hacker or whatever he is just gave me 111k gold. I'm rich as hell now and I couldn't be happier, but I just would love to know how. Everyone claims there are no gold hacks or what not. I do believe there aren't any 'gold' hacks, but there has got to be something going on helping this person get a ton of money.
This person has now for the past hour spammed world chat over and over saying random things a hacker would say. Like, Buying Blue Courier bird, 300g, Ironwood Ch. 6.
Stupid stuff like that obviously showing he is a hacker because he has no limit on his blue courier birds and is just spamming world chat.
I watched the auction house for about 10 minutes, a shit load of people just started putting up their blue courier birds for 300g each or 600g for their stack of 2. i kept refreshing and they were being bought out almost instantly. Bet you can't guess by who.
Now, I got this bright idea to post my 2 birds for a lot more gold. So guess who is 50k richer now? <<< This guy.
Now, how this person getting so much gold and just doing what he wants? Seems much like a gold hack to me. Almost like, there is a God, and then there are Atheists.
@kewlhotrod
I see your birdy up there for 450g :P
**************************************
And then he bought it lol.
I see your birdy up there for 450g :P
**************************************
And then he bought it lol.
No Attachment 

Wow 19 guest veiwing this lol ......spies!!! on topic im sure there are very elite hackers out there, but i doubt we would be able to do anything like this.
Ya there are apparently hundreds posting on the official Dragon Nest forums right now about this hacker named Zhenreya hacking and blah blah blah. And it basically attracted all these people to the small village of Ironwood where the mob followed her around for hours while she proceeded to buy every single piece of blue lvl 24 gear off the Auction house, and enchanted it to +12.
Now, the hundreds of people are looking for hacks and are finding this haha ^.^
Now, the hundreds of people are looking for hacks and are finding this haha ^.^
Something sounds sketchy.
111k
screenshot or it didn't happen
and no there's no enhancement hack,its a simple exploit,(broke game) every one could do it with no
hassle !!
the only good thing about this is that im getting richer by the minute !
HURRAY FOR ONYX
screenshot or it didn't happen
and no there's no enhancement hack,its a simple exploit,(broke game) every one could do it with no
hassle !!
the only good thing about this is that im getting richer by the minute !
HURRAY FOR ONYXThis thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Vindictus DiscussionsIdea: Enhancement "hack" idea.IC 5 Vindictus TutorialsEnhancement Stat "Hack" + Tutorial on editing DB.
47 WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15
