How do you close Vindictus using AutoIt?
I'm trying to close Vindictus through AutoIt for a bot. I've tried all of these but none of them work:
Also, if I try to manually close it through a command prompt with admin privileges, it says:
The method I'm using now is to send DanKsole the quit command, which works after DanKsole has started, but the problem is sometimes Vindictus freezes before DanKsole starts.
Anyone know of a way to close Vindictus through AutoIt that works even before DanKsole starts?
Code:
ProcessClose("vindictus.exe")
Code:
RunWait("taskkill /F /IM Vindictus.exe")
Code:
WinClose("[TITLE:Vindictus]")
Code:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601] Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\system32>taskkill /f /im vindictus.exe ERROR: The process "Vindictus.exe" with PID 6384 could not be terminated. Reason: Access is denied. C:\Windows\system32>
Anyone know of a way to close Vindictus through AutoIt that works even before DanKsole starts?


, and risks closing the wrong process accidentally.