Cloud Strife background

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Cloud Strife background

I'm honestly not very good at this yet i have much to learn if you have any tips for me then go ahead,feel free to critisize me aswell
Mm, the first thing I noticed was the skull in the middle. :0 That's a fairly nice focal point. I'm not sure whether you want the focal point on cloud strife or the skull though. o-o Then the errm, blowup of cloud's hair in the back is kind of out of place. :S
Quote Originally Posted by sllyther1 View Post
Mm, the first thing I noticed was the skull in the middle. :0 That's a fairly nice focal point. I'm not sure whether you want the focal point on cloud strife or the skull though. o-o Then the errm, blowup of cloud's hair in the back is kind of out of place. :S
Yeah figured clouds hair wouldn't fit in it, Thanks man i apreciate it
And i honestly don't know what focal point means -_-
This is actually good good job .
oh, it means just that. xD The focal point of the image. :0 The part of the picture that draws the eyes in, the part that pops out. Namely in this case as a result of the high contrast (It's the brightest part of the image whilst everything else is dark)
It's nice, but Final Fantasy sucks dick.
Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
It's nice, but Final Fantasy sucks dick.
True But i just like cloud for some reason

Edit : Also this was a real person dressed up as cloud, lol
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us