Cloud Strife Sprite.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Cloud Strife Sprite.
i can't tell thats cloud lol.....no face.........
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
i can't tell thats cloud lol.....no face.........
same i think you over done the coulors and stuff its a bit too blurry
Because he looked the other way? .
sprite is bad..sorry

most sprite sigs are bad in my opinion
What could I do than?
It's sharp as hell :S
yea...it looks really bad
WHAT COULD I DO TO IMPROVE THAN?
FOR GOD SAKE.
YOU COME TO MY SIGNATURE'S AND ALWAYS SAY I SUCK IN ANY KIND OF WAY.
if your talking to me im just saying the sharpness makes it look really bad ô.o

no need to flip out
So much better then mine!
No idea what was that =.= the color was too sharp ..
What once was said, doesn't have to be said multiple times.
I like the colours out the edge but the thing in the middle is just a bit to bright for me, reasonable good though ... keep up the good work
Wow.
The text is taking a lot away from the focal, and the pixely type text your using isn't very good.
The effects just created a huge contrast to the right side, making the left seem very empty.
Cloud is too sharp and hard to pick out where his head is.
7/10
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?