Cloud Strife.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Cloud Strife.


CnC.

If you say the left 'n right side are empty Imma kill you @:
Well, you at least filled the sides with color.
The left side of the render is too bright.
(: .
umm the left and right sides towards border are a bit empty, but thats just my opinion

lol jk

I like that you added colour to the sides so it didn't look blank and the centre is good
The left and right side are soooo empty

Jk I likeit! (:
Thank you guys.
MOAR CNC!
I'd like to see you try some more things other than Render-C4D
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
I'd like to see you try some more things other than Render-C4D
Like ?
it looks over sharpened and left 'n right side are empty
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?