QuestionHelpSleepercell's Custom Map .Rez

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Your not kinda new you only have two post including this one.What don't you get?
It says exactly what to do in the thread... It bugs me when people ask for help with this shit, When they could just read tutorials...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post
It says exactly what to do in the thread... It bugs me when people ask for help with this shit, When they could just read tutorials...

I know and it just as easy as injecting any other mod.
3. Search for the .Rez file you want to inject into and double click it.

Quote Originally Posted by AliBaba51341 View Post
3. Search for the .Rez file you want to inject into and double click it.
I dont get, what .Rez file was I suppose to inject?
Quote Originally Posted by AliBaba51341 View Post
3. Search for the .Rez file you want to inject into and double click it.



I dont get, what .Rez file was I suppose to inject?
You inject it into WORLDS.rez
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"][B]
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post
You inject it into WORLDS.rez
It even says that in the thread


Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]Hello, this is sleepercell's custom map so I take no credit in this.
He had released to the public on Youtube but not here.
I've decided to release this for people on MPGH.
So meh.

First two red blocks are for weapons.
Third is the blue zombie.
Fourth is the terrorists.
Fifth is the guy from Desert Fox or something.
Press E to activate.

Inject TRAINING.dat to Worlds.rez.
Guys stop Bitching About it and Just help him .
Steps :
1. Open RezInject
2. Select the File name (CombatArms>Game>Worlds.rez)

3. Select the .Dat file that you downloaded and add it to the injecting list by pressing the "Add" Button

4. Now press Inject
5. Close RezInject and Go to Nexon\CombatArms\Game\ and Drag the Original Worlds.rez File to Your Desktop (For Backup) and you will be left with Wolrds.rezNEW
6. Rename "Worlds.rezNEW" to "Worlds.rez"
7. Start Combat Arms
8. Go into training mode by Pressing F1 on your Keyboard
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us