Sleepercell's Custom Map...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Sleepercell's Custom Map...
I have Sleepercell's Custom Map. But is it possible to add more weapons, change the map to Oil Rig, and spawn NPC's from Hired Guns? And a question for weapons, can it spawn all, if not, most weapons in CA? Thank You in advance.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ustom-map.html
It might be possible, but would be extremely time-consuming
I aint doin that shit.
its really not that hard, i've done it before

u have to have the LTB for it
If you can, that'll be great. But how would you do that, and how long will it take? no homo.
Quote Originally Posted by user721634 View Post
its really not that hard, i've done it before

u have to have the LTB for it
this is how i know your lying

1.) we can't just simply MAKE oil rig
2.) Maps are in 2 formats, LTA or DAT
3.) you can't convert DAT back to LTA

what we can do is:
1.) expand on the LTA sleeper cell provided us
2.) add more NPC's
Can you do it? I don't really care about the map, just the NPC's and weapons I want.
Quote Originally Posted by AliBaba51341 View Post
Can you do it? I don't really care about the map, just the NPC's and weapons I want.
i sort of can....
or, you could read supercarz tuts, then try before you ask so much.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?