What's better?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
What's better?
The Radeon or GTX series, and why?
GTX obviously, buy more expensive.
/thread
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
GTX obviously, buy more expensive.
/thread
Yeah I thought so as well..
Say what!?!!?!?
Radeon HD 6870x2 powercoler
Its cheap Its because it was just released and all Games are currently being released are recieving AMD optimization meaning the powerfull amd(or ati For morons) Are the better cards these days.
Besides physx sucks
2gb of gddr5 ram.
2 cores.
And tons of processing power makes gtx Look like crap.
Sorry guys I'm a Radeon fan all of the way. ATI always releases a graphics card that competes with NVidia's current best for a lower price with the same performance. All I ever see NVidia do is Overclock their card and re-release it. That's not impressive at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Sorry guys I'm a Radeon fan all of the way. ATI always releases a graphics card that competes with NVidia's current best for a lower price with the same performance. All I ever see NVidia do is Overclock their card and re-release it. That's not impressive at all.
No, the manufacturer, asus, gigabyte etc overclocks it.
Not nvidia.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


No, the manufacturer, asus, gigabyte etc overclocks it.
Not nvidia.
I buy all of my parts separate from TigerDirect. I never get anything on board except the VGA card. Anything that's in the GTX plus series is just an overclocked version of the original model.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


I buy all of my parts separate from TigerDirect. I never get anything on board except the VGA card. Anything that's in the GTX plus series is just an overclocked version of the original model.
What do you mean by original model?
Raedon for me i see more normal people with it
I have a Radeon HD 6870 (Sapphire Vapor-X) myself
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
I have a Radeon HD 6870 (Sapphire Vapor-X) myself
i haz powercollor ;D
GTX series, i like it alot better its just better for me
Radeon, more people have it/better speed
They are both the same. Its just that they are competing with each other for example:
GTX 570 = AMD RADEON 6970
GTX 590 = AMD RADEON 6990
GTX 560 = AMD RADEON 6950
GTX 550 = AMD RADEON 6870
Both the graphics card are similarly priced its just that they are competing with each with similar products. (BTW NVIDA pays most games for there driver support, and most games in 3D needs bullshit NVIDA Cards).

There was a site that compares GPU benchmarks but i cant remember it, just google it if you want it.
GTX obviously
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?