They are both the same. Its just that they are competing with each other for example:
GTX 570 = AMD RADEON 6970
GTX 590 = AMD RADEON 6990
GTX 560 = AMD RADEON 6950
GTX 550 = AMD RADEON 6870
Both the graphics card are similarly priced its just that they are competing with each with similar products. (BTW NVIDA pays most games for there driver support, and most games in 3D needs bullshit NVIDA Cards).
There was a site that compares GPU benchmarks but i cant remember it, just google it if you want it.
What about GTX 580?
Originally Posted by Stevenom
What about GTX 580?
Yea, true that the GTX 580 is better than the AMD RADEON 6970, but thats due to the price difference. GTX 580 = $500
AMD RADEON 6970 = $350
All this is Australia Prices not sure about US.
I'll stay with my Radeon series. I don't care for 3D driver support, I enjoy the ability to push my settings to their limits.
GTX/Nvidia for sure! They are more expensive but none of their cards have ever failed me!