experiment Sig

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
experiment Sig
it sucks, but owell.
i was just experimenting
Quote Originally Posted by b16hatch94 View Post
it sucks, but owell.
i was just experimenting
Well that's a new kind of style.
i like it it looks awesome

CAPTAIN AMERICA!
well yeah im trying new things....
i thought i would post it to see if i should keep going....
thanks GundamForte
Quote Originally Posted by b16hatch94 View Post
well yeah im trying new things....
i thought i would post it to see if i should keep going....
thanks GundamForte
hey np i just usually make them regular rectangular sigs and what not...what you made is awesome
No, it's very simple, but it's looks REALLY nice. I'm serious. =o
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
No, it's very simple, but it's looks REALLY nice. I'm serious. =o
finally you say something good!!!!!
thanks still working on it i thought the left side was a bit empty and what not
Silly boi. I compliment when it's time. ; )
im guessing by what you type your a girl????
like silly boy.......
but okay well imma finish up with this sig
I like it dude. It's a little bare, gotta use up all the space you can.
yeah i know im working on it now...
it was only an experiment but, i guess ill continue with it and post it later
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?