WallPaper Thread

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
WallPaper Thread
Rules
-With every post, you MUST post a wallpaper
-Commenting on others walls is only allowed if you post an image
-If you aren't going to contriboot, get the fuck out.



Let's start an epic thread
I think your wallpaper is absolutely beautiful.

It's like the edge of the earth, in the sky, possibly representing a timeless circle.

Anyway:
I have all of these cycling through. Changes every 3 minutes.












Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
I have all of these cycling through. Changes every 3 minutes.












Holy shit, please give me that package for win 7

oh shit, didn't see the first post, sorry, adding one now

I use

Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


Don't hate,
that made my day, thanks lol.







and my favorite
This is what I use baws

This is my current one.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us