Joining MPGHcraft

Posts 151–165 of 267 · Page 11 of 18
I have the full version, I set it up correctly, but bad login :S
Quote Originally Posted by Son Goku View Post
I have the full version, I set it up correctly, but bad login :S
What's happeniing with me
It's why a iwant a .minecraft from someone who's on
Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post


What's happeniing with me
It's why a iwant a .minecraft from someone who's on
Make sure your host file doesnt have ::1 at the end of any of anything, is how I fixed
Quote Originally Posted by Son Goku View Post


Make sure your host file doesnt have ::1 at the end of any of anything, is how I fixed
I've checked everything
@Son Goku likes to grief and kill people for there items. amirite?
Quote Originally Posted by iGaz View Post
@Son Goku likes to grief and kill people for there items. amirite?
Yes sir
Someone freaking help me. I go to C:/ but I don't have the users folder (on XP) however, i go to documents and settings/Administrator (the acc im using/ and there's only application data, no appdata. but when I go to D:/ the Win8 developer preview disk, it has all the appdata folder and all, but when i enter roaming folder, it has no .minecraft. I don't understand where I'm supposed to extract the file.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
Someone freaking help me. I go to C:/ but I don't have the users folder (on XP) however, i go to documents and settings/Administrator (the acc im using/ and there's only application data, no appdata. but when I go to D:/ the Win8 developer preview disk, it has all the appdata folder and all, but when i enter roaming folder, it has no .minecraft. I don't understand where I'm supposed to extract the file.
C:/Documents and Settings/(Your username)/Application Data/.minecraft/bin

And to change the hosts file go to C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc/

Right click the host file and open with Notepad and add the stuff you need.

You have to enable to view hidden files because the system32 folder is a hidden folder.

There you go you got help
If you are having problems logging in, make sure your hosts file doesn't have wwww.minecraft.net (should be www).
@arunforce
Still won't let me log in
my hosts file is correct
It says login failed everytime I try log in
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Try another account.
i've tried 3 mpgh accounts
none of them log in
Ping all the hosts files entries and make sure they resolve to my server and mpgh.net only.
4 sent 4 recieved 0% loss
Posts 151–165 of 267 · Page 11 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?