Joining MPGHcraft

Posts 166–180 of 267 · Page 12 of 18
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
4 sent 4 recieved 0% loss
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ thats not what I said...
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ thats not what I said...
affffff
Pinging those names give me the IP

You mean this right?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


affffff
Pinging those names give me the IP

You mean this right?
Yes, ping all four of the entries.

And make sure they all either match gamu******* or mpgh.net's ip.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


Yes, ping all four of the entries.

And make sure they all either match gamu******* or mpgh.net's ip.
Yes, they all do.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I guess I'll TV you later.
Jailbroken and someone else have tried TVing me

What files/folders would you need handy to reach?
Doesn't work I need help
@arunforce I need help please. This doesn't work. I got the cracked version of minecraft, does it work on that?
Quote Originally Posted by GamezHacker View Post
@arunforce I need help please. This doesn't work. I got the cracked version of minecraft, does it work on that?
Cracked version should work...
Gonna go back home and download it.
Minecraft = Thumbs Up
Uhm, could anybody briefly explain me how to edit my host file, cause when i add it, i can't save my host file anymore.
Dun work for me. I log in and it gives me:
"Fatal error occured (4): s3.amazonaws.com"
SERVER IS DOWN WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 166–180 of 267 · Page 12 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?