PostLearn C++

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Learn C++
Hi,

Recently I've been learning about programming languages​​, I have a basic knowledge of programming such as VB, Delphi and Pascal. It's always good to expand knowledge, so I decided to study C++. I guess you guys have great knowledge, So Is there any recommendation? Hints to help me how to start? Anything will help!
Buy a C++ book to help you out
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post
Buy a C++ book to help you out
Which one you recommend to me?
Quote Originally Posted by Linow916 View Post
Which one you recommend to me?
Mhhmm I don't know..
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post
Buy a C++ book to help you out
There are also online free books...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us