my sig

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
my sig
This is my very first sig..what do you think..any and all comments are welcome.
Pretty good,
I like it.
Render goes good with the background.
What did you use?
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Pretty good,
I like it.
Render goes good with the background.
What did you use?
planet renders and cs2 photoshop
Looks like you found the Radial Blur tool.
But do you know what would've improved it a lot?
Making it a normal size! Like 430 x 130
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Looks like you found the Radial Blur tool.
But do you know what would've improved it a lot?
Making it a normal size! Like 430 x 130
my next one i will make smaller, i see what you mean and thx for the
comment.
Thx to everyone for the comments..
The text is kinda of odd
nuuuuu, it's the horrifying .JPEG!!!
Looks pretty good to me gj
Your welcome.
Balthazar render
Other than that, pretty cool, I like it.
I don't like it that much. I don't know why it just looks odd.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us