TOO MUCH HACKING D:
LOOOOL WHEN THE GAME GETS CLOSED DUE TO HACKERS I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OF AND YELL YEAH GM-SAIDIN SUCK ON THAT @HAE%H$WHJAQE$%JUH%


go to the shop buy ps3 and play cod black cocks or w8 for mw3
Go in CF EU, less hackers... Or play with them.
I support well atleast were not as bad as combat arms
If you guys are hating CF Na so much try to download Cf China and hope you can do it without reading+no lag caused by distance, they got no hackers as i haven't seen any yet since i played this summer when i went back to china.
I don't think CF will close because of hackers... look at warrock o.o
Who Freaking Cares



.... also You Mad? 
IM JUST TRYING TO CHANGE SOMETHING WITH A POINT OF VIEW. AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE MANY NEGATIVES I GOT SO FAR AND ALL I CAN SAY IS "IS THAT ALL YOU REALLY GOT?" SO KEEP TRYING TO RUIN MY DAY. IT IS ALREADY RUINED.