TOO MUCH HACKING D:

Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5
u right man
everywhere i go there are hackers

pls stop whit that or tell saidin to create a server hak or go to BR server when they create it
CF Just need to get a better Anti hack that wil solved 50% of the prob.
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
CF Just need to get a better Anti hack that wil solved 50% of the prob.
like what gameguard?
YAH how bout hacking Z8 servers, shutting off their game, infecting all their PC host, going with the SWAT or with bin laden with 2 m60, 6 AK-47 and 1 deagle and kill all those mothafukers? (yah im sarcastic)
To much hackers atm
great essay
1st reason was solid, proof was good
counterargument was quite effective
Quote Originally Posted by zhanning View Post
great essay
1st reason was solid, proof was good
counterargument was quite effective
in all the other ones everyone is like "dude this is a hacking website" for this one, its like "Hell yeah i agree with ya!"

Hes a very persuasive person
i couldn't agree more man.. my kdr is getting screwed !
I love pwning hackers, even tho I hate them way too much.. Hacks like wallhack, chams, no reload n that shit is pretty easy to get used too. But when ppl come with aimbot and shoot through walls its pretty hard not to throw up!
I know that this is a hacker site but coders plz stop making vip features in public hack its so damn boring my KD was positive and now its all fucked up because of all the hackers in crossfire z8game fail again and again trying to stop it plz coders help us to save a fair game yes continu to code hack but not with wall and shot trought wall and this kind of stuff or make it vip on your own website
Why so colorful thought...
Quote Originally Posted by kill11 View Post
HI EVERYONE.
AS YOU ALL KNOW CROSSFIRE IS DEAD. SOO MANY HACKERS. EVERY DAY. EVERY GAME. IT IS UNBEARABLE. IT IS INEVITABLE. THIS IS NOT TO COMPLAIN BUT TO GIVE AN IDEA TO THE MAKERS OF THESE HACKS. WHY NOT TAKE OUT SOME OF THE MOST POWERFUL FEATURES? LIKE OPK....SHOOT THROUGHT WALLS....AIMBOT? OR SPEED HACK... IT DOSNT HURT RIGHT? IT IS JUST A GAME? RIGHT? A LOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE FUN PLAYING IT...AND SO IM JUST SAYING MAYBE YOU SHOULD CUT OUT THE THINGS THAT KILL THE POINT OF THE GAME. BECAUSE EVERY GAME I GO TO I SEE THIS SMILEY FACE PLAYER WHO WE ALL KNOW IS GOING TO OPK EVERYONE AT THE LAST SECOND AND I THINK TO MYSELF....."WHAT'S HAPPENED TO THIS GAME"...

I KNOW MOST OF YOU DON'T CARE....OR ARE GONNA HATE ME FOR POSTING THIS BUT I THINK ITS WORTH THE SHOT. I KNOW THAT IS GOES AGAINST EVERY BELIEF IN YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE HACKERS. AND ALL YOU DO IS HACK...BUT AT LEAST MAKE IT LESS CHAOTIC SO THAT PEOPLE CAN HAVE A BIT OF "REGULAR FUN" (=_=)SIGH... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... I HOPE YOU HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART.

SO YEAH NOW THAT THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY....LET MASS ATTACK OF FAKE DEATH THREATS COMMENCE
Two words; hacking site.
It's your opinion and I respect it, but understand where your saying this and what pinpoint audience your saying it to.

It's the thread makers choice on what features they want to add in a hack or not; plain and simple.

Vice versa you say it's a "game". I'm curious to know why your complaining if its just a game.
Yes hacks can be annoying at times, but like they always say, "If you can't beat em', join em'."
Agree ! Crossfire are down with to much hacker ...
Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?