message from dave!!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
message from dave!!
"Hackshield has been updating the past two days, leaving the hack in non working condtion for half of our users. Apparently today hackshield went through a full update leaving the hacks in a crashing condtion. I will be updating the hacks tommorrow. Stay tuned for more news. "


SO EVERYONE!! stop making useless threads about hacks not working just be patient and wait

dave will be realesing a working one tomorrow!!!!!! soo...
gooo DAVE!!!
Nexon finally not lazy. I think were helping them become active. But Dave, please can you not put Themida in this one PLEASE I WANT TO TRYIT
well it not nexon it hacksheild they prevent hacks nexon makes the game so nexon are still lazy

and hackshield people were never really lazy
It kind of is Nexon they got AHN Labs Hackshield then WarRock copied them.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us