Someone

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Someone
Someone here is leeching hacks. And I dont like that. In fact, I hate it. Dont download my hack from other website than this. And I'd like to know who it is.
What they already done? O:
or leeched you mean
they going around pbulic doing this >.>
google only finds mpgh as source for vin5b.dll

... does this mean it is the case its being shared privately?
Same goes for DankSole, if you didn't get it from here.. If it wasn't uploaded by me or @Dracconus , don't fucking trust it and definitely don't pay for it.
best solution i can think of is to do what Zaia did with his sinbot, code in credits to every project you release. IDK about Nicos dll but it should help for other stuff like nunyas danksole
Quote Originally Posted by stupidname1 View Post
best solution i can think of is to do what Zaia did with his sinbot, code in credits to every project you release. IDK about Nicos dll but it should help for other stuff like nunyas danksole
Yeah I already had this in the new version of DankSole anyways, added it awhile back since I've been off and on working on it for like a month now... Anyways in the title bar it has random chars then By Dank for MPGH then more random chars..
@Nico oh sorry my bad
It's fine guys, I've got a friend that works at hostgator, so while this jackass thinks he's safe, he's not.
I'm going to get him to take it down as soon as I can get ahold of him.
And if that doesn't work for whatever reason, we can just spam the shit out of hostgator's tech support team, and request ceast and desist of publication.
Haha I like both of those ideas. Do them BOTH ^^. On a side note its kinda funny

Hackers SOP:
1. Ask for sh*t nicely (if that fails go to step 2)
1. HACK AND SPAM THE SHIIZ OUT OF THEM
Yeah I found that site yesterday, first hit in a google search (gotta give the guy SOME credit he knows his SEO.)

I can't believe the audacity some people have.
1. He's trying to make a profit off someone else's work Specifically DanK And Nico
2. I'm willing to bet the files he has are infected with his own virus

I only trust releases posted by the original creator and that guy is a fucker. Take him down guys.
Quote Originally Posted by necrohax View Post
Yeah I found that site yesterday, first hit in a google search (gotta give the guy SOME credit he knows his SEO.)

I can't believe the audacity some people have.
1. He's trying to make a profit off someone else's work Specifically DanK And Nico
2. I'm willing to bet the files he has are infected with his own virus

I only trust releases posted by the original creator and that guy is a fucker. Take him down guys.
And he says he has updated versions of our hacks altho we dont have them.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
And he says he has updated versions of our hacks altho we dont have them.
Yeah I know it was like sinbot v2.5 and I think it was vinV6 lol. That made me rofl... I looked at it and I was thinking if those were available I'd have heard of it from here and not some random website.
I found this web
vindictushacks.net
Is it your website?
Quote Originally Posted by arttioz View Post
I found this web
vindictushacks.net
Is it your website?
No. And anyone who gets hacks from there will die a painful and slow death
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us