First fully finished pcture

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
First fully finished pcture
Hey guys. i started photoshop not long ago, and I really liked it, and decided to make my first "picture". It was really a project for school, but I edited it a bit more. Tell me what you think about it, and where I can improve




.......Tada?
Not the worst I have ever seen, keep pluckin at it
It's not the worst I've seen, but it's still pretty bad. Read tutorials.
Yeah, I actually did this without any tutorials, so... :/
for you 1. try it's not bad
Thanks H!uman

Any idea on what I can improve?
Improve on lighting, text, render being transparent, and the random dots/lines/whatever on top of the render.
Its actually pretty good for you're first ever, and not reading tutorials or any of that, im impressed.
Sucks as a first try honestly. Read some tutorials, get back to us.
Not bad, take the extra time to focus on the lighting and blending of multiple layers. It makes a HUGE difference. I'd say you're doing good for a first job. I'm sure half of these guys were creating masterpieces for their first projects but who cares. It seems that they keep those projects under lock and key far away from the forums because from what I can tell they are fairly new at this too.
Quote Originally Posted by Tazer2death View Post
Not bad, take the extra time to focus on the lighting and blending of multiple layers. It makes a HUGE difference. I'd say you're doing good for a first job. I'm sure half of these guys were creating masterpieces for their first projects but who cares. It seems that they keep those projects under lock and key far away from the forums because from what I can tell they are fairly new at this too.
What the fuck are you spouting about bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Tazer2death View Post
Not bad, take the extra time to focus on the lighting and blending of multiple layers. It makes a HUGE difference. I'd say you're doing good for a first job. I'm sure half of these guys were creating masterpieces for their first projects but who cares. It seems that they keep those projects under lock and key far away from the forums because from what I can tell they are fairly new at this too.




I actually made a face like that IRL reading this derpy paragraph.
I knew expecting people to read a paragraph online was probably asking too much. IDK I just think you could have been more constructive and less critical.
Quote Originally Posted by Tazer2death View Post
I knew expecting people to read a paragraph online was probably asking too much. IDK I just think you could have been more constructive and less critical.
I didn't even critique the kid. Pay the fuck attention before attempting to be witty.
Ehhhh its not bad, like at least you didn't whore some crazy ass text, and spammed all the colours of the rainbow. But there isn't much to look at, your render is covered with textured jizz, part of his head has turned into a ghost, it looks like it says you self rather than yourself.

Read up on tuts, best thing you can do right now.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us