PatchedCrossfire EU Simple Hack

Posts 181–195 of 197 · Page 13 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by Skylow View Post
Don't work anymore for me after x-Trap update... :s please update to a new one...
does work xD
I just played for an hour!
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
haha
was there an xtrap update? xd
yea there was one..was suspicious but still works!
great one!
thank you man
tonight or tomorrow i will post v2
Firstly: working perfekt
Now: Game close after msgnox :S
I start autopatch and the game says it was injected, but then it goes to a black windows and closes down.. wth
I have downloaded everything but it does not
I think it is the third step
Put in your crossfire Sxs.dll europe folder.
but i dont now what a sxsdll
where i can download it?
get it there?
/req close

msg2short
Does the Hack work at EU or not?
it injects and when i press space to close the pop-up message the game crashes , it closes by it self
this hack don't work anymore.
there was a patch.
close this plz.
I do that all, then i open w/ cf patcher click ok on pop up and it all closes... help?
Posts 181–195 of 197 · Page 13 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us