Im Sorry & BYE

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Im Sorry & BYE
Hey guyz,
I feeling really sorry that i made a fake zp hack to get your accounts. But I didnt do anything to them. I m really sorry. I wont scam Again. Im leaving MPGH so bye everyone and i have a request for all of u that please ask @Hayakuda to return my account. I m really sorry guyz.
lol like I care if someone is leaving this site...
Hell yeah! Bye FOREVER scammer! (spammer too)

I had fun helping you with your problems .
I think he's asking for a ban
LEAVE PLS, SCAMMER!!!
Lesson learned... Scamming = .
Good bye, post in general next time if you're going to leave.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us