PostOrbital station patch errors, please read

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Orbital station patch errors, please read
We are all aware of the problems with patching the game. This will surely be solved soon, but if you want to play right now then just do the following:

-Unninstall the game.
-Download Cross Fire through the Cross Fire downloader (it will be v1080)
-Install the game
-Have fun

We are aware of the crate glitch (affecting the M4A1 S Patriot crates) and are trying to get a patch out as soon as possible. If the crates are spun it will cause you to disconnect then no longer be able to log into your account.
If you have lost crates/ZP due to the bug they shall be returned or the ZP refunded soon.
Thank you. This will help many members
Im pissed off..ill w8ing they fix patch bug..cant download all client game again lolz...
therefore have to wait!
are solving the problem, and briefly again as it was before!
if you do not want to wait, please download the latest version of the crossfire!
This is the biggest fail Patch ever...
First I had problems with updating, the patcher is a fail.
Then the patcher wants to patch itself, I'm wondering why they dont use the selfupdate_cf.exe
Then it doesnt load maps, after 5 tries it worked
Now the version is not longer 1080, it's 1079 and I have to reinstall crossfire -.-
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
This is the biggest fail Patch ever...
First I had problems with updating, the patcher is a fail.
Then the patcher wants to patch itself, I'm wondering why they dont use the selfupdate_cf.exe
Then it doesnt load maps, after 5 tries it worked
Now the version is not longer 1080, it's 1079 and I have to reinstall crossfire -.-

therefore, this works perfectly on my new download!
in some countries like Brazil are due to this problem.
If your computer does not work in this new version, please wait until the problem is solved completely.
still fear that soon this problem will be solved!
thank you for your patience!
@Vasiok89
@d1fox

I've already found a solution for the patch error
when u patch and get a continuous error, then do the following:
run the patcher_cf, then AS FAST AS U CAN go back to crossfire folder and rename the patcher_cf to any other random name (just hit some key with ur hand) and press enter

remember to be really fast
Quote Originally Posted by -ToKeN. View Post
@Vasiok89
@d1fox

I've already found a solution for the patch error
when u patch and get a continuous error, then do the following:
run the patcher_cf, then AS FAST AS U CAN go back to crossfire folder and rename the patcher_cf to any other random name (just hit some key with ur hand) and press enter

remember to be really fast
you trollin or serious?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
you trollin or serious?
I'm serious as hell. I spent the whole day trying to patch then I figured out the trick above
I didn't get any error while patching ?
Quote Originally Posted by iHOP View Post
I didn't get any error while patching ?
It's already been fixed.
wow this is bs dam z8 gamez
Quote Originally Posted by -ToKeN. View Post
@Vasiok89
@d1fox

I've already found a solution for the patch error
when u patch and get a continuous error, then do the following:
run the patcher_cf, then AS FAST AS U CAN go back to crossfire folder and rename the patcher_cf to any other random name (just hit some key with ur hand) and press enter

remember to be really fast
Thanks bro , I tryed right now and works, dunno if they fixed this problem or is working your method

Anyway thanks all!
Quote Originally Posted by Vasiok89 View Post
Thanks bro , I tryed right now and works, dunno if they fixed this problem or is working your method

Anyway thanks all!
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post
It's Fixed
idk, my method works and maybe it's fixed... but still can't join ANKARA map, or the new map in high Quality mode
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us