Orbital station patch errors, please read
crossfire downloader will take at least 5 hours to finish :S
@d1fox
this worked for me:
1- copy patcher_cf and paste it to the same folder
2- run the game from patcher_cf_copy
this worked for me:
1- copy patcher_cf and paste it to the same folder
2- run the game from patcher_cf_copy
no problems for me just it is downloading to slow
therefore, we can correct the error of the patch!
suppose I was still with the error!
not really any good you encyst to update it, because it would give error and would never upgrade, the stage would be right to download the latest version of crossfire or wait until the problem / error is over!
suppose I was still with the error!
not really any good you encyst to update it, because it would give error and would never upgrade, the stage would be right to download the latest version of crossfire or wait until the problem / error is over!
yeah, it's the same concept
, the patcher_cf is being over-written during the patching process, but it can't be over-written while it's already running
, that's why u need to rename it or make a copy of it and run it 
>>>
I've downloaded the new client after I got the error in this thread, even [GM]Saiden said that it's possible to have it
, the patcher_cf is being over-written during the patching process, but it can't be over-written while it's already running
, that's why u need to rename it or make a copy of it and run it 
>>>
I've downloaded the new client after I got the error in this thread, even [GM]Saiden said that it's possible to have it
Just download the whole client again...
On the map you can super jump without getting errors xD
Its already fixed 

i get ip restrection message 
i live in USA
FUCK Z8gays FAIL!!!!

i live in USA
FUCK Z8gays FAIL!!!!
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Helpplease read this (:(error) 8 CrossFire DiscussionsPatch Notes 17-11-2011 November - Orbital Station Update
5 CrossFire DiscussionsNew Patch Discussion 17/11/11 Orbital Station Update 46 General Game HackingPlease Read And Answer !!!LI 9 WarRock - International HacksKorean Warrock Problems PLEASE READ :( 3

