VAC: Bannable or not?

Posts 16–30 of 211 · Page 2 of 15
Will i get banned for hosting a game that has a modded mp config file that gives whopping huge amounts of points for everyone that kills?
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


No? They updated the wording but that's it. Can't be banned.
What's in the thread is what goes, and if something with VAC changes we'll edit the thread. Why would I give you false information?
its not about giving false information.
I just remember from my MW2 times that at a later time they updated the steam rules (VAC)
that modify textures will trigger a ban... so I dont know if this is true.
would be great if someone can give me the Steam Agreement rules or something like that.
Quote Originally Posted by rambohh3 View Post
its not about giving false information.
I just remember from my MW2 times that at a later time they updated the steam rules (VAC)
that modify textures will trigger a ban... so I dont know if this is true.
would be great if someone can give me the Steam Agreement rules or something like that.
That's actually also in the thread. The VAC

Quote Originally Posted by rambohh3 View Post
its not about giving false information.
I just remember from my MW2 times that at a later time they updated the steam rules (VAC)
that modify textures will trigger a ban... so I dont know if this is true.
would be great if someone can give me the Steam Agreement rules or something like that.
The texture hack i use in MW2 still works fine after like 2 years. Played the game last night and no problem

VAC: In Good Standing.

oooh yea
Quote Originally Posted by lolsociety View Post
The texture hack i use in MW2 still works fine after like 2 years. Played the game last night and no problem

VAC: In Good Standing.

oooh yea
Are you blind or something?

Texture hack is for blind people. It also makes your game look ugly.
I can be banned for playing on server boost?
Quote Originally Posted by stevenz7 View Post
I can be banned for playing on server boost?
No They can´t
But they will reset your stats.
And if you host a boost server that u can get banned.
Is hacking(like unl ammo) in survival mode bannable?
no vac in sp so ...
but wait if i use rapid fire script i can be banned?
omg somebody can answer? USING AUTOHOTKEY script is bannable or NOT?
Autohotkey scripts are not bannable.
They are actually
Quote Originally Posted by Koooo View Post
They are actually
Are NOT!!
Posts 16–30 of 211 · Page 2 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?