Server Fast XP / point multiplier x2

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by reymouth View Post
no, otherwise the players will cheat. Punkbuster software works on cheating and not the server configuration
Oh the irony of this, YOUR already CHEATING/BREAKING THE LAW/ VIOLATING THE TERMS OF SERVICE! hosting open servers like this is going to get your ip blacklisted sooner rather than later.
Nice server! Too bad I have high ping on it, but it's still worth it! Thanks mate =)
Nice server mate, lame to get called cheater because of sniper camping and backstabs doh....
I've noticed there are some "double/fast xp" servers out there now, but most of them are fake to attract players. If you ever gonna change exp rate on the server, let us know! ^^ I think 2x exp is great, but it's to low compared to the fun I get with the lag I have
Quote Originally Posted by natedog420 View Post
if you password it it will be non ranked
Wrong. It's been confirmed password locked games can indeed be ranked.

As for the EXP.. I hope he keeps it the same. You guys wanting x10 and what-not only want him (the creator) to be banned along with all your accounts. I hope he leaves it at x2.
How did you manage to change the multiplier? I guess it's not just changing the config?
dude i am always get disconnected from your server why?
Quote Originally Posted by wiktype View Post
dude i am always get disconnected from your server why?
Same here.
Why i alway disconnect from the server?
Pls Help mee!
Game got disconnected () for ever
Someone might be stacking too many points which causes a game to get shutdown.
game keeps disconnecting when I click "deploy" why???
Is there a server with 2x XP like this in America, or do I have to use the mortar to actually kill anyone?
Can you add those city maps? Grand Bazzar, metro etc. I hate those large scale maps. Or change em to Rush
I have a friend who works at EA.

He says any server running the double XP mod is picked up relatively quickly.

The cruel and evil thing is that they don't shut down the server immediately, they observe and ban players who knowingly abuse the server for huge point gains.

Once a ban-list is tallied up, they shutdown the server and ban all the regulars.
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?