Server Fast XP / point multiplier x2

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
Server working nice. Maybe you can make it PW protected so it's for MPGH users only?

And also...maybe spicing the boost even more? Like x10? =)
If he sets password the ranking won't work. And if he increases the XP to x10 then it will be bigger chance that his server will be blacklisted.
You can PW protect a ranked server I know this because I've done it to mine. It should be a sticky or something saying " You can PW protect ranked servers. "
if you would have a friend who actually works at EA, why the fuck would you spend your time in a hacker's forum?
gtfo, wannabe.
Seems like someone can't join the server because it's almost full all the time. So he wanted to scare people away I guess.
I always get DC'ed after a death or by the first 'Deploy', anyone found a solution why?
always disconnected when i join the game. can you set the ping rate to a higher rate please thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Rockynakuz View Post
Can you add those city maps? Grand Bazzar, metro etc. I hate those large scale maps. Or change em to Rush
Lmfao, go back to CoD bitch.

The server is fine, if someone gets more then 15k+ points the server gets problems at times.
//Re-opend.
What happened? The server is gone
^
Game got patched. Check the changelog and you'll find your answer.
Yerp patches. and the bot is now fixed
Thank you it Really works
Quote Originally Posted by mone88 View Post
Thank you it Really works
Are you a spam bot or somethin? It got patched therefore it doesnt work
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?