@Nico, Dank.

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
@Nico, Dank.
I appreciate you not releasing to the public. I want my drops to be worth something.

I don't want to see superior iron ores in high quantity, by the same name, (100 listed, 100 listed, 100 listed, by ****). That pisses me off. Exquisite iron ore makes sense. You must craft it. But superior, no no. Just stop handing out these hacks. I need to make some money Dank, Nico.

On a side note. I need some1 for 1 shotting a boss. Join my boat or invite me! Please!

Save me 45 minutes on Lionotus Colru.

How would I go about contacting some1 on here for that?
What is this I don't even.
That was funny.
Weirdo.
It's like
"Please don't hack"
and then
"Please hack for me"
I like how you guys have private hacks so there are less idiots using them... so come and help me hack?

lolwut?
Hehe that does sound a bit funny!
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Quote Originally Posted by mgats View Post
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Pure poetry. This encapsulates man's inner struggles with himself and others by matching adversity through excruciating pain in reading said letters.
Quote Originally Posted by mgats View Post
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yes?
Quote Originally Posted by mgats View Post
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I think doing a succession of 10 translations in different languages with google would be more clear than that.

Or you probably took a text and chose, for example, the 5th word of every line?

Is that a coded text? Damn... I'm trying to decipher that... I don't get it..
The funny thing is that he's saying "THanks for releasing Private hacks",
Yet he's asking for someone to come OHK for him...uhhh, you could set that up yourself >.<
Besides that, it wasn't just Dank, and Nico that decided to do it, @Hell_Demon, Myself, @DanK, and @Nico all joined together in that idea, and literally discussed what all would, and would not be public from this point on both in the benefit of the players, but also in the benefit of the developers.
Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalalki View Post
hypocrisy in its truest form.
You referring to the OP, or me, or someone else?
An ambiguous feelings while reading the post. Sarcastic much?
sadly, um... well. I must confess. I.....

I deleted all my friends for a new reason. and need new friends on here now. Anyone want to be friends? I got the console up and running. I feel, like um.. a hypocryte hehe.,

But seriously, since I changed sides, i started getting lonely doing runs. PM me. I'll do corlu with you. I need a new guild and everything I guess, and new makeup lulz.

Also godmode and ohk dont seem to work, did some reading and its detected i assume.

Oh,(edit)

west na server
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?