OutdatedExtreme Injector v1.9
hello guys
because when I try to stealth injector to a file. dll from a MW3 error microsoft visual c + +
(which I installed in PC)
I feel if it works perfectly in a non-stealth
sorry for my English
because when I try to stealth injector to a file. dll from a MW3 error microsoft visual c + +
(which I installed in PC)
I feel if it works perfectly in a non-stealth
sorry for my English
i dont get it how to get this working on MW3 steam version
---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------
figured it out how to do it but now its not working it says
''Runtime Error!
Program ...steamapps/common/call of duty modern warfare 3/iw5mp.exe''
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
D:<
---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------
figured it out how to do it but now its not working it says
''Runtime Error!
Program ...steamapps/common/call of duty modern warfare 3/iw5mp.exe''
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
D:<
Not sure why but it crashes if game is already open ... but works fine if I run injector first
/updated to 1.3
Read the main post for more details.
Read the main post for more details.
thanks for sharing !!!!
Also, I'm not sure about the crashing, might have something to do with the Scramble Header option (you can leave everything else on). Try turning it off, it might stop the crashing.
EDIT - Just tried injecting a test DLL (manually) with all scrambling options on, nothing wrong happened..
EDIT - Just tried injecting a test DLL (manually) with all scrambling options on, nothing wrong happened..
Nice injector master 

What do i do if my comp keeps deleting my dlls?
how stealth inject work ???
/updated to 1.4
Please refer to the main post for a list of changes.
Please refer to the main post for a list of changes.
not work for me :S:S:S:S plz help
master is a genius !!!
Nice one
all those randomization options makes me believe that each .dll is unique.
all those randomization options makes me believe that each .dll is unique.This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsExtreme Injector v2.1
344 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsKoki's Injector v0.5 Extreme Edition
26 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsKoki's Injector v0.6 Extreme Edition |SPOP YASTA!| |سبوب ياسطى|
20 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsKoki's Injector v0.7 Extreme Edition |Star Ya Basha!| |ستار يا باشا|
25 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsKoki's Injector v0.8 Extreme Edition
17

