Suicide

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
Suicide
I have been thinking about suicide for almost 3 years now. The only reason why i haven't commit suicide yet is because of Islam. Committing suicide is a big sin and i will go to hell if i do so. I always defend the Islam but i have to say that my belief is weak. I don't even pray five times a day. I don't pray at all. I do nothing but i still believe.

Whats your personal opinion about suicide? I know that many of you don't give a damn, and especially when the OP is a muslim. Well actually, i am a muslim by word but not be action. So if you only have trash to say than don't post at all.
MPGH is not the place for this. You will get no pity from us.
----------------------

That being said, if your going on 3 years now, you deffinitely aren't anywhere NEAR serious about suicide. And saying Islam prevents your suicide is a lie. No one but yourself can prevent it. Guilt is a stupid thing to worry about, especially regarding religion. Religion is supposed to be a source of happiness and joy, turning it into a guilt trip only destorys the point of it.

If your afraid of sin, you still have much to learn about the world. I suggest you take time to collect your thoughts more.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
MPGH is not the place for this. You will get no pity from us.
----------------------

That being said, if your going on 3 years now, you deffinitely aren't anywhere NEAR serious about suicide. And saying Islam prevents your suicide is a lie. No one but yourself can prevent it. Guilt is a stupid thing to worry about, especially regarding religion. Religion is supposed to be a source of happiness and joy, turning it into a guilt trip only destorys the point of it.

If your afraid of sin, you still have much to learn about the world. I suggest you take time to collect your thoughts more.
Suicide is not something you plan in just a day. I have been living in a depression for almost 3 years. The first time i began thinking about it, it was just once in a while. I was playing games for hours to just forget about the real issues. Now i am thinking about suicide every single day. I've lost interests in everything. If i just knew that my life wouldn't change so dramatically than i wouldn't even think about it. Dreams are crushed.
How can you be something in life when you just wasted the most important years of your life? I am not asking for your pity because i know you don't have any. I am asking for your opinion about suicide. Do you think it's bad or w/e.

It's pointless to discuss religion because we never get anywhere but i'll tell you anyway.

If religion is supposed to be a source of happiness and joy than why is told that prophet Muhammad said; If you knew what i knew that you would cry more and laugh less. Many of my family members live in sadness. One is because of the world conflicts and another because of religion etc.
Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
Suicide is not something you plan in just a day. I have been living in a depression for almost 3 years. The first time i began thinking about it, it was just once in a while. I was playing games for hours to just forget about the real issues. Now i am thinking about suicide every single day. I've lost interests in everything. If i just knew that my life wouldn't change so dramatically than i wouldn't even think about it. Dreams are crushed.
How can you be something in life when you just wasted the most important years of your life? I am not asking for your pity because i know you don't have any. I am asking for your opinion about suicide. Do you think it's bad or w/e.

It's pointless to discuss religion because we never get anywhere but i'll tell you anyway.

If religion is supposed to be a source of happiness and joy than why is told that prophet Muhammad said; If you knew what i knew that you would cry more and laugh less. Many of my family members live in sadness. One is because of the world conflicts and another because of religion etc.
Go get your virgins. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Go get your virgins. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
That's what she said. All the people i know don't care about those virgins in heaven. It's just something you guys got brainwashed with.
Suicide isn't the answer. We've all thought about it (some more then others) at some point in our lives. If religion (any religion) is the only thing keeping you from killing yourself then you have to find something better, something real that you can touch like a sexual and/or intellectual partner. Maybe you should disreguard religion entirely. Maybe the stigma associated with not praying in your religion is what is causing your stress.



And don't think it's because your muslim that we wouldn't care... It's because you're an asshole.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
And don't think it's because your muslim that we wouldn't care... It's because you're an asshole.
Thank you.
If you believe in your religion and pray to your God for help to get you out of your "bad times" he will help you.
Convert to Christianity and you wont have these kinds of problems
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Convert to Christianity and you wont have these kinds of problems
Conver to any religion and fear of punishment will prevent any problems.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
But then again, convert to Atheism and be a cold-blooded indifferent ****** with no optimistic view on life.
Sorry, how exactly do we have no optimism? Feel free to read the Qur'an or Bible though, both mention fear as the inducer of morality, per se. As I'm assuming you're Christian, here's a little preview:

Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Sorry, how exactly do we have no optimism? Feel free to read the Qur'an or Bible though, both mention fear as the inducer of morality, per se. As I'm assuming you're Christian, here's a little preview:

"Impure" Christian. I think of myself more as an atheist but I still live by Christian customs... Although I didn't understand a single shit that image says. And if it's describing Christianity, that's mostly wrong because The Bible doesn't teach us to fear the "LORD", but to respect him and live by his rules.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
"Impure" Christian. I think of myself more as an atheist but I still live by Christian customs... Although I didn't understand a single shit that image says. And if it's describing Christianity, that's mostly wrong because The Bible doesn't teach us to fear the "LORD", but to respect him and live by his rules.
Actually it tells you to fear the consequences of doing wrong, hence fear his wrath. Pretty sure that translates to exactly what I said - fear of punishment. Derp. So much for considering yourself a Christian, have you even read the Bible?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Actually it tells you to fear the consequences of doing wrong, hence fear his wrath. Pretty sure that translates to exactly what I said - fear of punishment. Derp. So much for considering yourself a Christian, have you even read the Bible?
You don't read Bible when you're 15. Most likely wouldn't understand half of it.
Just try to find something you love and focus on that, but if it's been three years and you haven't played the wrist violin yet, then maybe it's time to quit being a bitch and move on? I think I smell a hint of trolling here But I dunno, we all have our own problems, such as I have a wise cracking moustache, that gets me into trouble all the time, and remember, you can't say happiness without saying penis!
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us