UnhappyD3D9 Menu Hack - Need help, Coding the Hackthread for Hack Sources :(

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
D3D9 Menu Hack - Need help, Coding the Hackthread for Hack Sources :(
Hey Guys

One of my best hacker coder friend helped me to add the HackThread into my Project.
I already added the Create Thread function at the Winapi
I created the Void Hacks () function to add all my hacks there
I Added
Code:
HackSources();
at my WINAPI myPresent Function.
0 Errors.

I Added just 1 Hack Sources :

Code:
if(Items.Premium==1)
		{
			*(long*)(dwServerPtr+OFS_Premium1) = 3 ;
		}

with the following Addies:
Code:
#define ADR_Serverpointer 0x9EB8E0,  #define OFS_Premium1                0x00590

0 ERRORS I tested, nothing crashd or got detected but the hacks just dont works.
Its like there is no Hack added at the Menuitem if i turn it on :S
I did evrything right.

Who can help me

I respect all of these Guys who helps other Guys coding and put them into my Credits if they do it with me too. Ill release my 2. Menu Hack if i got solved this Problem with your help


Pls reply and help me
Im looking for guy who can fix this with Teamviewer

Thxxx to all Guys who tryd to help me

Greetz ...
Code:
#define OFS_Prem1                                0x0000058C
#define OFS_Prem2                                0x00000590

	if(Premium==1)
	{
	DWORD ServerC = *(DWORD*)ADR_ServerPointer;
	if(ServerC!= 0)
	{
	*(long*)(ServerC+OFS_Prem1) = 3, 10;
	{
	*(float*)(ServerC+OFS_Prem2) = 1, 1;
	}
	}
	}
still dont works.

I created new Base and redid everything new.
I did something wrong ^^




Thread Closed problem myself solved
Quote Originally Posted by taylan View Post
still dont works.

I created new Base and redid everything new.
I did something wrong ^^




Thread Closed problem myself solved
Sry i don't get it u fixed ? lol how so ur addie was for days so addie was missing ..

Nvm anyway .. @Alen
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us