Help - me Loader VB sxs

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help - me Loader VB sxs
Please Help - me , i try make a loader sxs but i cant

@Code[VB] @ Others Coders

Please help-me on loader , i want loader like 2 Button , Buttons : Activate and Desactivate , Activate move sxs.dll to selected directory , like Machida Loader

and with RadioButton , ZM Mode , Secure Version , please heelp '-'
DUDE , I JUST WANT , ACTIVATE MOVE SXS.DLL TO SELECTED DIRECTORY , AND DESACTIVATE DELETE THE SXS.DLL

THAT CODE YOU POST ITS OTHER , he start the patcher_cf.exe , i just want Activate move sxs.dll to selected directory , and with RadioButton , if RadioButton1( ZM Mode ) , change to ZM.dll and rename to sxs.dll and move to crossfire , i can't understand how its work
Frist learn how injecting works...

Do you want to change... a dll.. im game... That way???
I was making CE in c++ I can post data to the screen by using D3D.

Btw, do you still have me on MSN?
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
I was making CE in c++ I can post data to the screen by using D3D.

Btw, do you still have me on MSN?
nice
hmm idk i don´t think so.. (i think i have your old msn :S )
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us