[Request]Signature

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Signature
Hey there,

Can you provide me with a signature
Regular size
My name: Ghostly. in it
You can use any render just let your imagination do the thing. Just something with an Ghostish thing.

I hope you guys can help me,

Thanx

Ghostly.
Bump???
/msg too short
I'll see if I could make something with my noob skills.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

This is my first signature EVER using Photoshop. Don't hate too hard...

I would like constructive criticism

Wow if that are noob skills do something with it imo.

But i prefer my name in a corner sorry for not putting that in first post.
Ok, so... I moved the name to the top corner.

Do you like it?

Yea like that one more thnx
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?