UnhappyHELP (whole screen when using hack)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
HELP (whole screen when using hack)
I think the hack made by selfrightous made a very unfamiliar virus in my laptop that it edit dll's

when using chams my whole screen gets red can someone pls help me what to do
Quote Originally Posted by xXxXMaKixXxX View Post
I think the hack made by selfrightous made a very unfamiliar virus in my laptop that it edit dll's

when using chams my whole screen gets red can someone pls help me what to do
Does it happen on every map? Have you tried Alt-Tabbing out of the game after using the hack? Is the hack from MPGH? (I can't find any releases by anyone names selfritghtous).
yes the hack was posted in here but i think it was deleted...

i tried but it only makes PB BugTrap

when i lag-in again its still the same...

also

Win7 32-bit user

"i also tried the hack i am using and it works on other PC... it doesnt make the whole screen red"
I would say try updating DirectX, and the .NET framework.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us