Hack / Menu SHOW OFF!

Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
@_corn_

you obviously don't know who i am so im gonna let that slide, but it is a pathetic hack..




this proves you don't know crap, there's a difference between signed / non specification / unsigned .. seriously you're just making yourself look terrible.. you guys must not know who i am. can someone who knows me get up in this convo @Royku @NoJustice @giniyat202 idk tons more but yeh

signed is -128 - 127 non specification is -128 - 255 and unsigned is 0 - 255 ( char ( 8 bit ( 1 byte ) data type ) )

p.s topblast do you know your endians?? if so name the number of bits to a bool... bet you cant without using google to find the answer
This is Cody (a.k. ~Fallen~).

Mint teach Cody how to hack, D3D and stuff. Cody then develop his skills even more, making him better than Mint.

He made unique features such as remote kill...

In my opinion, I think he is one of the best coders out there...

Edit: I see that you guys now made friends
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
This is Cody (a.k. ~Fallen~).

Mint teach Cody how to hack, D3D and stuff. Cody then develop his skills even more, making him better than Mint.

He made unique features such as remote kill...

In my opinion, I think he is one of the best coders out there...

Edit: I see that you guys now made friends
From where did u get this story ? Cody became better than Mint O.o maybe they are equal ...or they are like...competitive
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post

From where did u get this story ? Cody became better than Mint O.o maybe they are equal ...or they are like...competitive
I got this from my experience.... I was here when all happened...
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
This is Cody (a.k. ~Fallen~).

Mint teach Cody how to hack, D3D and stuff. Cody then develop his skills even more, making him better than Mint.

He made unique features such as remote kill...

In my opinion, I think he is one of the best coders out there...

Edit: I see that you guys now made friends

idk who told u this story but its not true what u say..
CODY Teached MINT to code...
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post

idc who told u this story but its not true what u say..
CODY Teached MINT to code...
mmm, I thought MiNt teach cody... Nvm, Just ignore me now...
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
That was not the menu, that was in the part of the hack of which i did not code. It is a g-force hack, the team member contributed.
There is no g-force any more. They askt if I want to join again.. I said yes... But I never heard from them. And I quite CF hacking... So....

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
Beside, just because it used extra lines does not mean ur a bad code, U guys got this shit when coding u are trying to get the task done not work on the least codes, then u check over for that stuff, I dont have time to check over, it workss BLAME!
I guess you never programed for a company or something else?
More lines = more chance for an error. (BURN)

Are you sure it works 100%? And are you sure there is no bug?

Less lines is easier to read. and you can always add commands.
More lines is the most of the time heavier.

You are working on a project.. where you don't know what specs the user has.. So why are you making your menu so heavy?
-Remove some stuff here-

Btw you are not pro.

ok, u got me with the reading thing ^^ have fun, but u cant say i am a noob, the thing about programming is to get it done. All my coding start of oh so clean but as i get lazy i start doing stupidness, its fun try it some time.
No its not. Normaly you don't start a project from 0... Most of the times you work in some one else his code.. ppl don't accept code that is not logic..

Btw, i'm not saying that i'm beather then you. -Remove some stuff here-

Its not smart what you are doing, you do somthig good.. or don't start with it.

Edit:
Removed some stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
There is no g-force any more. They askt if I want to join again.. I said yes... But I never heard from them. And I quite CF hacking... So....
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post



I guess you never programed for a company or something else?
More lines = more chance for an error. (BURN)

Are you sure it works 100%? And are you sure there is no bug?

Less lines is easier to read. and you can always add commands.
More lines is the most of the time heavier.

You are working on a project.. where you don't know what specs the user has.. So why are you making your menu so heavy?
-Remove some stuff here-

Btw you are not pro.



No its not. Normaly you don't start a project from 0... Most of the times you work in some one else his code.. ppl don't accept code that is not logic..

Btw, i'm not saying that i'm beather then you. -Remove some stuff here-

Its not smart what you are doing, you do somthig good.. or don't start with it.

Edit:
Removed some stuff.


Did u happen to see any errors?
Yea i am sure the code works
Do i look like someone who wants u to read his code? Leechers cant read hard code
LOL less lines does not mean it is time heavier, I can have a simple little code that is more time consuming than the MORE lines.
less lines
Code:
void memCpy(void* desc, void* source, DWORD len)
Code:
{
       for (DWORD i=0, i < len; i++)
              desc[i] = source[i]

}


more lines
Code:
void memCpy(void* desc, void* source, DWORD len)
{
     __asm
       {
              push EDI       
              push ESI
              mov EDI, desc
              mov ESI, source
              MOVSD
              pop EDI
              pop ESI
       }
}


It does have less line, but is it faster, C++ is compiled to asm u must know, So lines might be reduced for performance by the compiler or just keep, but less lines does not mean faster

as for am I know, My menu dont lag, I ran my menu for CF on a computer with the lowest graphics requirements, i had 32mb of onboard Graphics memory, could not play CA because it sticks so much. I still managed 20 ~ 42 frames. It might be that i have a mental images of how the computer is looking at graphics or what :P.

U have no right to judge me on If i start my projects from scratch or not. G-Force Hydra's source was the only source that i shown u, and it was a team effort. Base from a base i started from scratch.
It was using an old base topbase 1.1 which i cant put my name on, i just added and removed what i wanted from hans base.
They got my 1.4 base, a base i didnt release and it was completely unique.

It used polymorphism (if u dont know what that is google it)
and a little feature i called Class Start to start the hack faster than normal.
creating/using a class initiate function to start the hack, and the de-allocation function to stop it. which is simple, when a hack is injected before DllMain is called it initiates ALL global variables even classes.
I used bytes and chars for my menu to reduce the size of it, 1 byte (byte) vs 4 byte (int), because ur not gonna use all those values in ur hack.

For the Color picker instead of creating another variable which is another 4 bytes, I use the Options pointer, and since CF is a 32 bit application, pointers are 32bits also or 4 bytes. i simply converted a char** to a DWORD*.

I used the D3D functions in they correct places, I use pipelines on the calculations, instead of putting all the calculations at once, let an other processor or thread do them for u.

BUT BECAUSE U SEE A LOT OF LINES THAT MEANS I am a bad coder. Well sir, more lines can also increase my performance....

I used my performance wisely. You might not be D3D but let me tell u something, The reason u guys cant get transparent boxes, is because to start with, UR USING THE WRONG FUCKING FUNCTION! Which take up more performance than the real function.


Show respect little boi your new in town, u might correct me in asm, a little c++, but D3D YOU cannot correct me for SHIT until u LEARN IT
1: Errors != Bug.
2: If you make hard to read code... then you suck. I'm sorry but if no one else can work or modify the code becouse of crapy names and more.. then its useless.
3: "LOL less lines does not mean it is time heavier" << I did't said that. I said "More lines is the most of the time heavier. "
4: Don't use avr FPS... use lowest fps.
5: Look how mutch % pref the menu takes.
6: its normal that you use polymorphism
7: "The reason u guys cant get transparent boxes, is because to start with, UR USING THE WRONG FUCKING FUNCTION!" I did't try to get that working.. I only askt you becouse I can use it then. So what functions do I use? Becouse I did't start with transparent boxes.

Last but not least D3D is a very small part of your menu.


Quote Originally Posted by _corn_ View Post
lol... how about you just stop the argument.

i thought the thread was called Hack / Menu SHOW OFF! not Big Argument.
Sorry, but the Argument started becouse he has a lot of ego and he thinks hacking is 100% of the programming world.
lol... how about you just stop the argument.

i thought the thread was called Hack / Menu SHOW OFF! not Big Argument.
Quote Originally Posted by _corn_ View Post
lol... how about you just stop the argument.

i thought the thread was called Hack / Menu SHOW OFF! not Big Argument.
I am showing off, all the features and stuff i know.


---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
1: Errors != Bug.
2: If you make hard to read code... then you suck. I'm sorry but if no one else can work or modify the code becouse of crapy names and more.. then its useless.
3: "LOL less lines does not mean it is time heavier" << I did't said that. I said "More lines is the most of the time heavier. "
4: Don't use avr FPS... use lowest fps.
5: Look how mutch % pref the menu takes.
6: its normal that you use polymorphism
7: "The reason u guys cant get transparent boxes, is because to start with, UR USING THE WRONG FUCKING FUNCTION!" I did't try to get that working.. I only askt you becouse I can use it then. So what functions do I use? Becouse I did't start with transparent boxes.

Last but not least D3D is a very small part of your menu.




Sorry, but the Argument started becouse he has a lot of ego and he thinks hacking is 100% of the programming world.
LOL
1 Bug = Logical Error
2 I dnt care about other people, I can understand it. "Fuck You make ur own code".
3 Well i Who cares, more line or less line, people have they own way of coding, but i code with performance in mine, can
4 LOL, the lowest FPS would be 20... as it average 20 ~ 42 ON a slow computer with 32mb video ram, Dont even make those anymore.. Remember that
5 My menu dont take much, it take more than the simple menus but it dont take much
6 It is not normal, They are like 1 or 2 bases using it, do u evethe rin know what it is really?
7 you should have to try, all u do is drop the alpha if ur using ght functions to start with.

over all, The fact that my hack work on a SLOW computer, I am talking Pentium 4 1.8 gig hertz, 32 mb graphics (i bet u dont even have as low as 256mb) i was able to get just a continues flow of frames with the menu open and and other directX features on.

U guys have it all wrong, U think that because my menu looks good, and a lot of code it will be a heavy load.
Nope, ppl think you suck becouse you have a lot of ego. And if polymorphism is not normal, why do almost all programming languages have the abilety?
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Nope, ppl think you suck becouse you have a lot of ego. And if polymorphism is not normal, why do almost all programming languages have the abilety?
I SURE WOULD FREAKING HOPE MOST LANGUAGES SUPPORT POLYMORPHISM, in a nutshell polymorphism is class inheritance. What makes polymorphism popular is that because the classes would be derived from another, is when the main class is initialized * hopefully with new * not only will that class get a pointer and be initialized but so well all the classes it derives from, it is a very helpful when trying to stop against cracking and such because it makes a large part of your code dynamic and * hopefully * you use delete to unallocate the memory when you're done, also a destructor to clean up is good too. if a language doesnt support polymorphism there is something very wrong... polymorphism isnt hard to implement, i've been coding my own little framework thing lately at this moment in time it uses only 2 global variables and dllmain, everything else is allocated at runtime and if the code is later unneeded it gets deleted, i don't use c-casting e.g (DWORD) or *(float*) instead i do this -> reinterpret_cast< unsigned long >( ) conversion from int to float or vice versa static_cast< float >( intval ) or static_cast< int >( floatval ) im still optimizing the framework but it is very memory efficient.. anyone can do anything, they just need the time to do it.
can u teach me d3d bro ? is hard
only thing i can tell about this conversation is that TopBlast got a to big ego..
~Closed
Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us