PatchedWallhack + Weapon Hack

Posts 16–30 of 116 · Page 2 of 8
It bugtraps in the loading part
Thanks for release. ) hopefully you add more weapon ids.
Quote Originally Posted by iiNarbz View Post
Thanks for release. ) hopefully you add more weapon ids.
works for you ?
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
works for you ?
Add my MSN .. I will check why its not work for u
Quote Originally Posted by John.F.Kennedy View Post
Add my MSN .. I will check why its not work for u
Normally i dont go on MSN but ok whats ur MSN >??
Yep. Win 7 is down. It might be because I also have xfire open but i'm not sure.
Quote Originally Posted by hg478 View Post
Yep. Win 7 is down. It might be because I also have xfire open but i'm not sure.
Win 7 32 bit?
Quote Originally Posted by John.F.Kennedy View Post
Win 7 32 bit?
John could u do the stuff with team viewer 6? Or can u add me on skype and il show u what happens
Quote Originally Posted by John.F.Kennedy View Post
Win 7 32 bit?
No actually. Win 7 x64.
Nice job bro
Hack is detected I guess, it keep closing *always*
looks sick! but whenever i try starting, bugtrap pops up before loading
JFK helped me to make it work on vista. Iv u want a vitsa version PM me!
How does the weapon hack work?
Posts 16–30 of 116 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us