~FALLEN~ Q & A ( Coding Only )

Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
So JNE and MOV would be fine? After the first 5 bytes?
Should work. I use MOV [ESP+4], xxx to push the callback address to the stack and do a simple CALL after that. So i dont have to calculate the relative jump offsets.

Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
I haven't really looked into that too much. First thing that comes to the top of my head is entity iteration through clientfx, or hook setobjectpos grab the object pointer, trace it back to the class pointer, and trace that back to the list
I hooked the IntersectSegment function and got the object pointers by looking at a zombie, but had no luck tracing them back to the classes. Entity iteration sounds interesting. Are there any further information about that?
Quote Originally Posted by Zacherl View Post
I hooked the IntersectSegment function and got the object pointers by looking at a zombie, but had no luck tracing them back to the classes. Entity iteration sounds interesting. Are there any further information about that?
lithtech games store a list of all the entitys in the game ( nades, clients, npcs, etc ) so loop through the list and you have whatever you need really. I'll look into it and get back to you bro.
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post
Explain how to make Classes?
class cWeapon{
public:
char spacer00[2040]; //0x7F8
float fDamage;
};
cWeapon *Weapon = reinterpret_cast< cWeapon* >( WeaponPointerHere );
Weapon->fDamage = value;
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post
Explain how to make Classes?
class blabla;//comon is cPlayer

class blabla//public
{
public:
//code here
};
Sh_z_sektor is a good friend of ~FALLEN~?
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
Sh_z_sektor is a good friend of ~FALLEN~?
@sh_z_sektor is one of ~FALLEN~'s tippy top best friends
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
@sh_z_sektor is one of ~FALLEN~'s tippy top best friends
We are like bros

~FALLEN~ #1 Forever
Quote Originally Posted by iDarkness View Post
And I @~FALLEN~
I don't really know you that well, I consider you a friend though. Talk to me more though
~FALLEN~, it is real to bypass the client error by looking in object.dll?
Quote Originally Posted by cc00_ View Post
~FALLEN~, it is real to bypass the client error by looking in object.dll?
No, I tried that earlier. You can change the values but it doesn't do anything
@~FALLEN~ What about me ?
*Dont have anything to ask , at least till now.
Quote Originally Posted by Fly3r View Post
@~FALLEN~ What about me ?
*Dont have anything to ask , at least till now.
You're like my little brother! ( I've always wanted one )
@~FALLEN~ what is the best replacment for the old Detour Hook? and cant u do a little tut on mid hook :S?
Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us