~FALLEN~ Q & A ( Coding Only )

Posts 31–45 of 108 · Page 3 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post
@~FALLEN~ what is the best replacment for the old Detour Hook? and cant u do a little tut on mid hook :S?
VTables are a good way to hook, BreakPoints are good if you can hide them ( its a bit slow though so don't use them on something like dip ) um theres tons of things to do in place of detours, you just need to get creative

And yes I can, I will write it later.
1.Is WeaponTeleport server side ? (and how i make it ?)
2.Invisble as ghost ? Stringname ? (our scan ?)
3.Unlimited ammo ?!

Thank you for answer <3
s
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
1.Is WeaponTeleport server side ? (and how i make it ?)
2.Invisble as ghost ? Stringname ? (our scan ?)
3.Unlimited ammo ?!

Thank you for answer <3

i think the unlimited ammo is just a visual, and the other bullets dont do any damage. i can make it in a minute and see what it does.... :P
Also im pretty sure Invisiable ghost is server sided now, or something it gives you client error now...
@JusCaus
no he have not visual !

no matter
what you have problem with server-side functions?
Quote Originally Posted by MasterOf View Post
@JusCaus

no he have not visual !
Ahhhhhhh...... gotcha!
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
1.Is WeaponTeleport server side ? (and how i make it ?)
2.Invisble as ghost ? Stringname ? (our scan ?)
3.Unlimited ammo ?!

Thank you for answer <3
no its not serversided, I have it.
Idk, its in the ltplayerclient class
its possible.
@~FALLEN~
same question no name asked
is mid hook patched?
i have tried writing (just writing) one random byte on DIP+30 and there is an xtrap error

q2: could you bypass all client errors?
i think some of them are server sided (like damage hack on TD/MM/HM/ZM)

hope you are not mad of me i always ask dump questions
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
@~FALLEN~
same question no name asked
is mid hook patched?
i have tried writing (just writing) one random byte on DIP+30 and there is an xtrap error

q2: could you bypass all client errors?
i think some of them are server sided (like damage hack on TD/MM/HM/ZM)
Q1: like I said before, I dont use a mid function hook so I cant tell u.
Q2: Yes & no, depends how you do things.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
@~FALLEN~ i know you are my buddy
or not?
of course Roy.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
Q1: like I said before, I dont use a mid function hook so I cant tell u.
So what are you using?
hooking the exe itself?
hardware break points?
maybe you have a bypass?
(out of ideas)
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
So what are you using?
hooking the exe itself?
hardware break points?
maybe you have a bypass?
(out of ideas)
VTable hook

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOf View Post
@~FALLEN~
How i can disable kick votes ?
(Enable kicker ) for all players in room (anti kick)
H*L*B*O*T have it its working really ^^

its server side ? our a stringname ?
Not sure honestly, I believe its just a function.. I would have to look into it. I was talking to him about it yesterday cuz he wanted me to help him with remote kill he said it wasn't in the na version of cf ( I doubt that though, would be a hassle to remove )
@~FALLEN~ i know you are my buddy
or not?
@~FALLEN~
How i can disable kick votes ?
(Enable kicker ) for all players in room (anti kick)
H*L*B*O*T have it its working really ^^ i have test it today

its server side ? our a stringname ?
@~FALLEN~ is longknife without errors possible?? i heard swiftdude said that he knows some one did it...and H L B OT is working on one i think
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post
@~FALLEN~ is longknife without errors possible?? i heard swiftdude said that he knows some one did it...and H L B OT is working on one i think
yes its possible
@~FALLEN~ You know how to hook D3D Menu ? Please help me to hook mine
Posts 31–45 of 108 · Page 3 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?