~FALLEN~ Q & A ( Coding Only )

Posts 106–108 of 108 · Page 8 of 8
Thx @~FALLEN~ and @Ende! I have reserved my first class successfully
@giniyat101 3amltha ya dance 3amlt el Check zaft 25ern 2d5l el amt7nat w ana mtmn now
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
Thx @~FALLEN~ and @Ende! I have reserved my first class successfully
@giniyat101 3amltha ya dance 3amlt el Check zaft 25ern 2d5l el amt7nat w ana mtmn now
rbna ywf2ak :P
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
VTable hook

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------



Not sure honestly, I believe its just a function.. I would have to look into it. I was talking to him about it yesterday cuz he wanted me to help him with remote kill he said it wasn't in the na version of cf ( I doubt that though, would be a hassle to remove )

Hmm. I think i know this function
Posts 106–108 of 108 · Page 8 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?