~FALLEN~ Q & A ( Coding Only )
1) Can you create a hack using C# ?
2) Can you do a hack that wouldn't get patched after updating (ie: no addies or whatever its called(sry im new to coding))
Thank you.
2) Can you do a hack that wouldn't get patched after updating (ie: no addies or whatever its called(sry im new to coding))
Thank you.
@~FALLEN~ Let's make the topic alive again 
How can you reserve correct classes ? (Like cLTClient,cLTBase...etc)

How can you reserve correct classes ? (Like cLTClient,cLTBase...etc)

@~FALLEN~ The PushToConsole method was patched but I was messing around with it a few times and Injected the hack heard the beep and it worked... It was just simple no reload. Does this mean PushToConsole might have a new method around it?
RunConsoleString is a wrapper irrc, or there are wrappers for it. Look what calls it / what it calls. If the console variables are still there, they can be changed.
@Dragon(H)ell with olly & some knowledge of the lithtech engine.
@Dragon(H)ell with olly & some knowledge of the lithtech engine.
it is an old game engine that was first developed by monolith for the game "F.E.A.R" since then it has been modified and changes, now popular games such as District 187, CrossFire, Combat Arms, Sudden Attack, and WolfTeam use it. Repulse did as well before it was discontinued.
Can you correct this @~FALLEN~ , or I think this is already correct, and I also want you to add a turn off feature for my functions, I'll just send it to you.
Don't know to be honest, don't have / use it.
Strins are just references you take note of when reversing... it's kind of hard to explain, I suggest you learn basics of x86 assembly ( reading it ) this can easily be done by writing a simple program, and reversing that program. That way you have assembly code and C++ source code.
---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------
"I MOST LIKELY will NOT give out ANY source, but I will explain the concept behind something."
I don't fix copy paste issues, I did look at the code though, and it is wrong.
Strins are just references you take note of when reversing... it's kind of hard to explain, I suggest you learn basics of x86 assembly ( reading it ) this can easily be done by writing a simple program, and reversing that program. That way you have assembly code and C++ source code.
---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------
"I MOST LIKELY will NOT give out ANY source, but I will explain the concept behind something."
I don't fix copy paste issues, I did look at the code though, and it is wrong.
Similar Threads
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling WarRock Account Level 19 nearly 20 with 2 codes only $39.63!!!! 2 Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingSelling/Trading 2 MineCraft Gift Code~Only Accept Ultimate Game Card or Trade IJJI AV 6 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsBattlefield 3 Legit Codes, ONLY $20! 16 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsACC LEVEL ALMOST 10 ,55 000 + DINARS ,KDR 1.92 FOR ONLY 1 PROMO CODE !!FL 12 Visual Basic Programmingvb AImbot! No tut only source code!
6

.REZ modding is used through a .REZ extractor and using a bypass. But you can't now because we don't have any bypassers released at the moment.
I tough that you are god but you arent... NO BYPASSES here needed it is super easy but it is impossible to be made with the relased extractor and injector... anyway it is super easy... Rez Mod... i can make it too 
