This is How the Hack Works

Posts 151–165 of 204 · Page 11 of 14
MrSnuggleBunny, I won't lie. This is a truly simple method. You are being too complex.
AHHHH TENKAN YOUR WORDS ONLY BRING ME ANGGEEERRR lol.

I'm sorry that wasn't very snuggly of me. Now I want to try again... I bet your just trolling me! Too bad it worked lol. Will try again tonight.

I managed to replicate my results with 100% reliability without leaving the blacksmith. Wait till enhance reaches end and big flash, Click Enhance again. Your items are not cleared from the tableau EXCEPT for the enhance rune. Will try more flavor combinations as they occur to me.
Quote Originally Posted by tenkan View Post
MrSnuggleBunny, I won't lie. This is a truly simple method. You are being too complex.
How is it simple!? I've been trying to make this work but to no avail.
Quote Originally Posted by dazedgumball View Post
How is it simple!? I've been trying to make this work but to no avail.
Here's the thing. When you don't know it, it's complex. When you do know it, it's simple.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
Here's the thing. When you don't know it, it's complex. When you do know it, it's simple.
But I want to know it! I hate complex things. xD
why dont you try going GIANT i dunno i dont have a +10 to try this but it gives you pop ups... if thats what people are looking for..
Quote Originally Posted by MrSnugglebunny View Post
Hmmm I've been reading that this is a pretty simple glitch, so I've been trying to do this without the the use of any extra tools, just pulling different levers and knobs on the UI. Perhaps its not THAT simple, I've been at this a fairly long time.

Barring a global trolling scheme, and assuming that enhancement stone augmentation is what we are aiming for, I would imagine that the only safeguard against aforementioned augmention is through the client side UI. I'll have to look into alternative UIs (if possible) or console commands that use items.

At the far end of the complexity scale, I would try packet sniffing. (I too am far too lazy for that).
Don't bother with packet sniffing. All packets are sent and received only after the bar finishes.
The truth: it's actually Nexon making the +15's and selling them to hackers for $400+ to make extra $$ on their game.

If it's not the truth: Nexon's fix for this? +16's.

(jk ;P)
Quote Originally Posted by LordDerpirus View Post
The truth: it's actually Nexon making the +15's and selling them to hackers for $400+ to make extra $$ on their game.

If it's not the truth: Nexon's fix for this? +16's.

(jk ;P)
Except for the fact that there's a couple people on these forums that know of the hack/exploit, and have been hinting towards what it could be this entire time.
Quote Originally Posted by lolwat214 View Post
Except for the fact that there's a couple people on these forums that know of the hack/exploit, and have been hinting towards what it could be this entire time.
If you'd read the 5th line you'd see that it was a joke, but even so, Nico himself could be Nexon staff, how would we know?
And really? I seriously doubt anyone here that knows it is hinting at the real thing, more like guiding you towards dead ends and failure.
I mean, who'd intentionally give up such valuable information when doing so would make it lose it's value?
Quote Originally Posted by LordDerpirus View Post
If you'd read the 5th line you'd see that it was a joke, but even so, Nico himself could be Nexon staff, how would we know?
And really? I seriously doubt anyone here that knows it is hinting at the real thing, more like guiding you towards dead ends and failure.
I mean, who'd intentionally give up such valuable information when doing so would make it lose it's value?
Nico could be Nexon Staff, but then he'd be a retard. (No offense.) Nexon has lost more profit out of the Godmode/OHK bots than they've made off of +15 hack (If it was them) Theoretically speaking. If Nico was a Nexon employee he would have gotten those bots patched to strengthen the game he supports.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
Here's the thing. When you don't know it, it's complex. When you do know it, it's simple.
Yeah, lol. I messed around with some console commands (Even though I'm completely retarded when it comes to stuff like this) Couldn't figure anything out :\


Also, off topic a bit. If some things are client sided on Vindictus, wouldn't that allow for some CheatEngine alterations?
Yes, I totally work for Nexon.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Yes, I totally work for Nexon.
I fucking knew it! Pfff telling me that it wasn't you I saw over at the office the other day >_>
You're all making this alot harder then it is. It's no special command its one that we all use everyday it just confuses forge since he is drunk anyway... It's just hard to test since it requires runes...
Posts 151–165 of 204 · Page 11 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?